𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎

"You like what you see?" Ricardo asked, concerning his body.

"Mhm," I answered. He began to smirk, kissing my neck up and down.

Idiot.

As I saw him tracing his fingers down my body, finding their way to my pants as I asked "You like more headshot or heart shot?"

"Wha-" before he could even finish his sentence I took my gun out, aimed, and shot... Right between his eyes.

"I wasn't sure if heart shot would work. I wasn't sure if this guy had even a heart so... I just took the first option."

And obviously the funnier option. But also the dirtiest.

I looked down at my shirt, as I saw my beautiful purple shirt, covered in his blood.

Motherfucker.

I walked over to this guy and grabbed in his front pants pocket, searching for his wallet.

After I found it I took the whole money out of his pocket. Luckily the money wasn't drowning in blood. I mean I had to buy myself a new shirt.

"Am I right, big boy?" I said looking over to his dead body.

Yeah...

I walked out of the hotel room I was in and searched for my phone, in my bag. As I found it, I wrote a message to my boss.

"Done." I sent the message, as I walked through the hotel hallway.

                     ---------------------

I laid on my bed watching grey's anatomy, as I decided to take a bath. I stood up from my bed and walked over to the bathroom, I started the water and let it fill the bathtub.

As the bathtub was ready I started taking my clothes of, first my shirt, which was still covered in blood, next to my pants, then my bra, and last but not least my underwear.

As I put my toe into the water, checking the temperature I held myself onto my sink. As I felt that the water was very warm, I sat down into my bathtub.

Perfect.

I took the shampoo bottle and started pouring the shampoo into my hair. After I massaged it into my head I just laid back and relaxed.

This felt amazing. Finally sitting down and just doing nothing.

After a couple of minutes, I washed the shampoo out of my hair and walked out of the bathtub right after that.

I walked over to my closet and picked out black underwear with a matching black bra. Taking my pyjama pants from under my pillow and putting them on,I searched for the matching crop top.

As I was totally dressed I went to bed.

Fuck. This day was awful. Like almost every day,but this day.. Today I was weaker than the others. I felt nothing else than pain. But I kinda love it. I mean the pain. It gives me chills. And I love it.

-------------------------------