𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

ASHTON

I can't believe this bitch hit me. She should be thankful for what I'll be doing for her.

I called Jay. He answered after a few seconds. "Did you get it?" I asked, opening my car door. "Yup, all done."

Jumping into the driver's seat I said, "Perfect, thank you, Jay." I started the car and drove off.

****

It took me 20 minutes to drive to the place. Why am I even doing this?
I jumped out of my car and walked over to Jay's car." Thank you again." He nodded his head. He looked at me with a questioning expression "Can I ask you one question, Ash?"

"What is it?" he looked deep into my eyes. "Why are you doing this?-" he started, before I cut him off with a threatening tone, "Jay." He didn't stop,"I thought you hate her?"

I sighed out of anger. "I do." I turned around. Walking over to my car again, he spoke again. "One last question." he yelled over to me.

"Do you like her?" he smirked. Is he fucking serious?

"Come on, you can't deny it. You can be honest to me. We're like brothers " he laughed. He's right, he's almost like my brother, but this doesn't change anything, because I don't like her. I hate her. "Fuck you,Jay."I smiled throwing my middle finger into the air.

"Oh man, you're so pussy whipped-no wait... You guys haven't even slept with each other." he laughed out loud.

I didn't want to listen to him anymore so I walked over to the driver's seat. As I started the car I thought to myself..Fuck you Katherine Diaz.

***

KATHERINE

I stood in the living room, searching the remote control.
Where did he put it? Did he hide it from me? I hope not.

I literally searched anywhere, where else could it be?

Under the couch maybe? Totally forgot to look under the couch. As a kid I always found it there. Either it fell of the couch and landed there or I put it there on purpose. But it's mostly the first one,I've only hidden it, so my parents could turn off the TV and I had more time to watch my favorite channels.

I got on my knees and bowed down in front of the couch, looking for it. It wasn't there either. As I was still looking under the couch I heard a cough.

I looked up and saw Ashton standing in front of the door. "How long have you been standing there?" he smirked answering, "long enough."

I stood up and placed myself on the couch asking, "Where have you been?" Grabbing a bowl of chips that was on the small living room table, I placed a chip into my mouth.

"Doing business. Nothing important." I nodded my head as I asked him, "Hey do you know where the remote control is I s-" I got cut off by a loud bark.

With my eyes wide open, I ran up to the entrance door and opened it.

My baby Alejandro.

As I saw him standing there with Antonio, I ran into his direction. Seeing me made him happy, I saw it in his face, so he started running into my direction. As he was finally in front of me, I fell down to my knees as he jumped on top of me.

I'm so fucking happy right now.

As I still held him in my arms I felt that he had lost a little weight. He needs something to eat right now. My poor baby. "Thank you." I said as I looked up to Antonio. He looked at me with a smile answering, "You shouldn't thank me." he tilted his head to the entrance door.

Turning around, I saw Ashton standing there. I mouthed a ' thank you' as he only nodded his head in response.

Alejandro and Antonio followed me into the house. "Your dog bit me!"Antonio whined." Don't be such a baby.Im sure it's not that bad. " He showed my his bloody arm," Oh really?" My eyes were wipe open before I proudly said," Okay wow that's really bad. Let me get the first aid kit" Turning around to Alejandro I whispered "Good boy."

"I've heard that!" Antonio yelled. As I turned around one more time I mimicked his face, laughing. "Oh go ahead and laugh about me. Oh and by the way.. I'M STIL BLEEDING!" he screamed the last part throwing his arm into the air.

Such a baby.

***

"Did you find the first aid kit finally? Because I'm waiting." he said throwing his head back on the couch. "Please just shut you fucking mouth.I can't hear your voice anymore. " Ashton said annoyed,throwing his head back, too.

"Hey dickhead." They both turned their heads to me. I always used that method with the guys because they all always turn around when you say 'hey dickhead'. "You always fall for this." I confessed laughing.

They showed me a blank face expression saying "haha." This time I actually meant Ashton when I said hey dickhead. "I mean you, Sugar."

Placing his tongue into his right cheek, he furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are you calling me like that again?" Do I want to tell him? I'm not sure. Oh yeah I know...No. "Long story." looking over to Alejandro drinking his water I questioned, "We have to go buy some dog food right now." Antonio turn his head as fast as he could, that it even made a break noise. He's gonna make a drama again. "What about my arm?!?"
knew it.

I ignored him,before Ashton said "Already done." That made me think about what Ashton said just a few seconds ago. Why is he so nice now? First, he brings my dog to me, what normal kidnappers wouldn't do, Second, he bought him food? I think my Ashton's broken.

"What do you mean by that?" I furrowed my eyebrows. Changing his sitting position into ' men spreading' Antonio answered for him, "We bought it, it's all in the car trunk."

***

As I finally feeded Alejandro I moved over to my next task. Antonio's arm.

A/n:Hey babes, sorry for not updating again

A/n:Hey babes, sorry for not updating again. It's very stressful in school rn and my life just goes 📉📉 rn. I hope y'all respect that and understand.
Lots of love, A.