𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

ASHTON

We-more like me and Katherine-sat in my car, on our way to the party. At first I was unsure of taking her with us but I'm not anymore. Why should I? She wouldn't leave because of the deal. And she wouldn't even get far.

And she would have fun. That's a reason I brought her.

No you brought her so you can admire her body in that tight black dress.

Win-win situation I guess.

But that way the dress tights her breasts.. Oh to be that dress. I don't even think she wears a bra underneath it. I don't know if I already said this but her breasts look amazing. To have them in my mo-

"Why did you even chose me to drive with you?" she cuts me of off my thoughts. "Am I better than the others?"she asked teasingly. As I realized where her hands were my breath hitched. Her hand moved slowly to my thigh as she looked at me, grinning.

"Definitely better than Jay, Enzo or Antonio." I answered. I tried so hard not look down, concentrating on the street I'm driving at. "And that's the only reason?" God what is this woman doing to me. Every moment she came closer to my dick it hardened more and more.

"And I needed to take care that you're not trying to escape." I lied. Actually I didn't know the reason why I wanted her to drive with me. I guess it's because she's the only one who I can stand sitting in a car with. I mean yeah of course they are my best friends and Enzo is my brother but they are really annoying while driving. One time I drove Antonio to a ballet training, he had to go to because of his grandmother and his nieces -what I thank them for because now I have a picture of him in a tutu and I hate to admit it but his legs really look great in tights-and the whole drive he asked me if we could hold on to buy a teddy bear he saw at a store window and he listened the whole time to one direction. I still don't know how this guy can be in a mafia.

I really don't know.

And she's just..easier to deal with. That's the answer.

Her hand came closer and closer, till she touched my dick. Great, now I'm hard, and horny. At the realization she just smirked and turned her head
to the window. She still had her hand on my dick.

My hands tightened around the steering wheel and I pulled over. "Why ar-" I grabbed her face and turned it around, holding it just a few inches away from my face, as I whispered, "Stop that." I threatened

"Stop what?" acting completely innocent. I clenched my jaw and added. "You know what and now stop it or we're not gonna make it to the party."

I heard my phone ring and pulled it out of my pants pocket, just to see that Jay is calling. I clicked the answer button. "Hey, Ash. What's wrong?" Shit I totally forgot they were behind us.

"I just- heard some weird noises and thought that something is wrong with the car but everything's fine. Don't worry." I answered. "But you guys can drive on we will come after." I assured them and he answered, "Ok, then I guess we'll see us later, bye." I just said bye and hung up.

As I turned my gaze to her I saw her looking through the window again, and her hand gone from my crotch. I just decided to carry on and started the motor again.

***

KATHERINE

We walked over to the bar and everyone ordered their drinks. "I want an margarita." Valerie ordered. "Vodka on ice for me." I didn't know Jay was a vodka fan. "For me too." Antonio sat down on a bar stool. I looked over to Enzo, waiting for him to order first. "Nothing for me, I have to drive."