𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

*******Katherine********

I woke up, feeling pain in my leg. Then I remembered what happened.

This fucking asshole shot me.

Somehow I can't believe he really saved me, but I guess it's just because he needs information. What else would it be.

I laid on a very comfortable bed, in a total black room. As I changed into a sitting position, I looked around and it looked like out I was in the bedroom from a teenager in his 'depressed phase'.

Everything was black. The bed, the sheets and the pillows, the walls, the door, the table on the opposite of the bed, just everything.

You try to stand up from the bed, as you felt something pulling you back.

Fucking handcuffs? Really?

As if it's not enough that he shot me, now he tied on a bed. Each hand on each side of the bed. With the realization that I can't stand up, I let myself fall back on the soft pillows.

I scanned the whole room, searching for something to open this handcuffs. I didnt need much, one time I made it with a spoon. 

Don't ask me how. I don't even know it yet.

Still searching for it, .

ALEJANDRO

My thoughts fell on my dog. Poor Alejandro he's now totally alone.
Not eve-

I was cut of my thoughts, by the door opening. It was Ash. Or better known as Sugar.

He came in with a amused smirk.
"Why are you grinning like that?
I asked.

" You look cute.. Totally handcuffed on my bed.I kinda like the view. "
He said scanningy whole body.

His bed? Oh god. Eww. Who knows how much woman's have been in here. And how often he has masturbated in this bed. Ehw

"Shut your fucking mouth ." I warned.
"That's the right way to talk to someone who saved your life, is it?"

"I'd prefer to die, than to hear you talking. Even seeing you is enough torture."

"Cute."he said sarcastic. The smirk started building up in his face.

" GOD. Why are you always smirking its so fucking annoying."I yelled.

At this comment, he started smirking more and more. That's the moment I knew how much I hate this mother flucker.

I hate this. I hate him.

"Fuck you." I hissed. And that was the moment where it was over for me with this guy.
"Only if you watch."

You could see the amusement creeping up on his face. Amusement was written on his face as I said,
"Why should I voluntary want to get blind?"

That was the moment where his amused face became a pissed off face.
"I hate you" he said as he walked out of the room angrily. I know this wasn't the way to thank someone who saved your life but... Come on.. This is obviously funnier.

"I love you too!" I sarcastically yelled trying to be hearable for him, even with the door closed.

*****Ashton Romano*****

I hate this fucking woman.

Walking down to the kitchen, I grabbed myself a bottle of water.