𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘

The next morning I woke up, I saw Alejandro in front of my bed, standing and watching me.

Alejandro is my dog, he's a black rottweiler, who loves to cuddle, but only with me. He doesn't really like other people except me.

He weighs 121 pounds,is 2 feet and 2 inches tall and is already 4 years old.
I found him when he was 3 months old, under a bridge I was driving at.

The story of how I found him is a bit sad, because he lost his mother and his previous owners in an car accident. I was told that he, his mom and their owners where on their way to a dog park,that was 18 miles away. I know.. They could have just went to an other park,but they were told that this one was the best. They wanted them to have an amazing day and just see their happy faces.

As they drove over a bridge, a big truck drove out of nowhere and rammed the car. The car skidded and fell off the bridge. The owners both died, just like Alejandro's mother. Alejandro was the only one who survived. He had a few bruises on his back and a hurt paw.

He had to wear a gips and couldn't really walk for a long time. Because he was just a few weeks old when this happened. A wonder that he even survived.

Since then he lived under the bridge, hoping for his family to come and pick him up.
But they never did.

One day I was just mad at my dad because we had a huge fight. I drove along the bridge and heard a bark. It was coming from under the bridge.

I stopped my car, took my keys out, and looked if there was something.
And then it happened..
I found Alejandro.

I took him with me and since then I have him as my pet.

As I stood up from my bed I went to him and scratched his head.

As I went into the kitchen Alejandro followed me. I took a glass and filled it with water. After I did the same with Alejandro water bowl, he started barking again.

"Yeah. Yeah.. Im giving you your water already, wait."

____________________

I went for a quick shower before making myself ready for work.

________________

A/N:I'm sorry it took so long. I went on a trip with my family and there was no connection. I hope you understand. I'm sorry that it's so short but I couldn't make more for today<3
next update:Tuesday, 3rd August