𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

*****Ash*****

Another nightmare.

I can't even sleep one fucking night without a nightmare.

Well, Fuck me.

I stood up from my bed and walked over to the bathroom.

After I finished my business I went back to my bedroom, taking out a pair of grey sweatpeans and a plain black hoodie.

As I walked down the stairs I saw the fridge open, but I didnt see who it is. With every step I did I came closer and saw black long hair in a ponytail looking through my fridge.

Katherine.

I walked over to her. She didn't turn around so I guess she didn't hear me.

I saw her bending down,still looking through the fridge. I realized that she wore my shirt and without lying... She looks definitely better in it than me.

Looking at her again I discovered, that she had only her underwear under it. The red one she talked about.

"Staring is mean, you know that right?" she said turning into a standing position again,resting her hands on her hips.

"Who said I'm trying to be nice?" I answered sitting down. She looked at me, "I really didn't know you were a sweatpants guy.I always tipped on leggings."

Haha. Note the sarcasm.

"And I never thought you would be an tanga type. I always tipped on diapers." I said back, seeing as a smirk build up in her face.

"I really still wear them. Do you know how comfortable they are? Sadly I didn't wear one that night." she walked over to the cabinet. Opening it, she takes out a bowl.

"You're wearing my shirt?" I asked her,looking her up and down,as she takes out the cereal. The shirt is oversized for her,but I'm happy that I didn't give her one of my other shirts. They are actually always a little oversized and that means they would be much bigger on her that this one. I'm glad I can still see under it.

"I didn't have much options. The only things I had to wear were my dress from that night you kidnapped me-" I cut her off by saying "And you tried to kill me.. "

"Don't play the victim now. So I have that dress,the dress you wanted me to wear last night and your shirt. And every option I had was uncomfortable to sleep with.Why? You have anything about it?"

"No, just if it means that you'd take it off, then yes."I confess, smirking. She walked over to the drawer and took a spoon out.

"You found the right one. That really impresses me, other people who are here for the first time always take forever to find the right one." I admit.

She takes the bowl and puts the cereal in it, "That impressed you?Then you should see the other things I can. " with that she opens the milk and pours it in.

She walks away, taking a spoon full of cereal in her mouth. I turn around looking one last time at her ass again.

As she's on her way to her room, Lorenzo and Antonio walk past her.

"Hey boys."She says walking past them.

They turn around, the moment she was already past them and they look at me again with a smirk.

I laugh at the realization that she has them wrapped around her finger, just with saying two words.

"Wow she's hot."Antonio admited as they sat down."Funny that you realize it now, dumbass."Lorenzo answers.

"It was dark when I first saw her." Antonio did the 'sorry I was born' face.

I took a mug out of the cabinet and poured coffee in it, leaving the kitchen again.

*****Katherine*****

After I ate my cereal I made my way over to the kitchen leaving the bowl in the sink.

As next I walk upstairs, but not to my room. To Sugars'.

I wanted to make myself ready for a bath but then I remembered that I have no other underwear.

So, I'm going to Ash's and ask for underwear.

Wait? Ask.. I don't ask.. I mean just take.

I walk through the halls hoping I remember the way.

As I see his bedroom door, I don't even bother to knock. I just walk in.

Thank god he wasn't naked or anything like that.

He sat on a chair next to his desk and fidled with a pen, looking at some papers. He looked at me in cunfusion but I just ignored it. I didn't have time to answer his questions.

I walked over to his dresser and opened the many drawers, one by one.

He turned to me with his cool swivel chair,asking me what I'm doing.

I don't answer. I just continue the search and after opening the last drawer I found it.

I took one of his underwears and made my way out of his room again,as I felt a hand grabbing my wrist. "What are you doing with my underwear?"

"I need a bath and as you know, I don't have any other pair of underwear so I need one of yours.Easy peasy" I said.

As I tried to open the door he shut the door again, pinning me against it. He leaned in, just a few inches away from my face.

"Who gave you the permission to take this." he whispered pointing to the underwear in my hands.

"I don't ask for permission." I stated.

Feeling his minty breath on my ear he whispered, "I guess I need to teach you some manners."

WOW MAMA.

"You want to teach me something about manners?" I asked. He looked me up and down. As he started smirking I suggested, "Let me go."

"Mhm" he hummed before letting me go.

I walked back to my room, took my things and prepared myself a bath.

What do you guys think about the book?

Thank you for reading <3

Lots of kisses, A.