𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

KATHERINE

Today was the day. The ball.

I stood up from my bed, wanting to sleep more, but I can't. Ashton has a strict plan for today and he'd kill me if I didn't come downstairs for breakfast. Because, -I quote- 'If you dont stand up before seven am, I'll come to your room, take one of your favorite pillows, and suffocate you with it'

drama queen.

As I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth because I fucking hate morning breath- Why did someone even invent this? -I changed into grey sweatpants and a red crop top with devils horns on it.

My favorite.

"KATHERINE!" there he goes. This was one hundred percent Ashton, who else.
As maybe 2 minutes have passed, without me answering, I heard a knock on my door.

"Kath?" Now this time it wasn't Ashton, it was Jay. Jay's voice was a little bit different than Ashton's, Jay had a calming and a bit of a deep voice. But Ashton's was on the 'deeper skala' a lot forward. I feel like Ashton's voice is more the 'dirtytalk' voice, and Jay's voice is the one you want to hear when you feel bad, or need to be cheered up.

"Jay?" I asked, wondering if Ashton send him to me, instead of coming by himself. That's what she said.

"No, Chris Hemsworth." he answered, trying to make an australian accent. I fake gasped, as I sprinted over to the door to open it.

Opening it, my fake smile disappeared "You're not Chris Hemsworth." I closed the door again, as I heard an 'ouch' in the background. "If you don't want to see me I can call Chris, if you want me to." I stopped my movements and walked over to the door again. Opening it a second time I looked at him with a death glare. "Don't play with me."

Before I could close the door a second time he put his foot between, walking into my room. "So.. Ash told me you should come down stairs or.. I quote, 'He will come upstairs, take one of your favorite pillows and suffocate you with it'." After he finished, he looked everywhere but at me."I know, he already told me, I'll be downstairs in 5 minutes." I answered. Why does he avoid looking at me?

Fuck no, he didn't..

Before he could walk out, I furrowed my eyebrows and started walking over to him. Not stopping till I stood right in front of him. " Did your mom never teach you some manners?" I moved my hand to his cheek, turning his face so he'd look me in the eyes. "Its rude when you talk to people and don't look them into the eyes, so tell me.. Why aren't you looking into my eyes?"

He hestitated before he tried answering "Becau-" I cut him off as I said "And don't tell me it's 'because they're ugly' because I know how to use a mirror and I know ugly isn't the word to describe my eyes with." A few seconds passed as I spoke again "The thruth?"

"It's nothing." he said as he smiled at me, leaving the room.

What did you do, Ash?

***

Walking down the stairs, I saw Enzo, Jay, Antonio, Matteo and of course Ashton sitting at the table and eating. As they turned their heads and saw me, all of them, except Ashton, grabbed their plates and left the room.

Oh, I'm going to kill you.

Ashton looked at me and then at my plate, telling me to sit down and eat. But I didn't. Instead, I walked over to Ashton standing right in front of him. How is he so tall even when he's sitting?

I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled it up, so he'd look up to me. As he did, I questioned him,"What. The fuck. Did you do?.. "

He didn't say anything, he only grinned up to me. "So you don't want to talk?" he stayed quiet. I continued completely calm,smiling down to him"Thats okay,I guess I'll find another way.. "

In the next moment I slapped him.

Right over his right cheek, making the smirk disappear. It didn't take him long till he grabbed the hand I slapped him with, stood up, and pressed me against the wall behind me.

With a expression full of anger, he gritted through his teeth "Don't you ever. do that. again." He grabbed both of my cheeks and I could see, he tried so hard not to freak out and shoot me.

"Sit down." he pushed me into a chair and grabbed my fork,and taking a piece of pancake"Eat." he held the fork in front of my mouth. After I placed my mouth over the fork, eating the pancake, he let the fork fall into my plate, making a loud noise.

I knew he wasn't going to tell me. But someone else will.

My sweet baby.. Antonio. We all know he wouldn't be able to keep a secret longer than an hour. And especially not when I threaten him.

I finished eating my food as I decided to wash the dishes and leave into my room.

A/n:Hey babes,
I hope you liked this chapter.

Let me know what you think about it. <3
Lots of love,
A.