𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

*****Ashton Romano*****

"Who is this girl?"Lorenzo asked, wondering why there's a woman in our basement, tied on a chair.
"I don't know it, yet," I answered.

"Then why are you holding such a beautyful woman in our basement,instead in your bedroom, brother?" he asked.

"I usually don't jump into bed with women who tried killing me," I said, sharpening the knife I hold in my left hand."Usually?"

"Okay I did it once...." Ashton
stopped for a moment and said after that ".. twice"

He stops again.
"Ok, a few times. But this time I won't." he confessed.

"And this time.. I decided to have some fun.other fun than you might think, brother. " I stood up and punched her in the face as I saw her getting consciousness again.
As my brother left I punched her again.

"Wake up, Princessa. Rise and shine."
I said smirking as I watched her confused, realizing what's happening.
She blinked a few times, trying to inspect the room where she is right now, after her eyes started focusing she opening her eyes completely.

"Ashton Romano...The all known asshole of whole Italy " she said looking away from me searching for something but stopped immediately as she saw me noticing it. I can't tell what she's searching for, but I didn't even care. The only thing I cared about, was torturing her, till she was on her knees, begging me to stop.

"Yup, that's me." I exposed myself, as I felt my lips building into a grin.

"Happy to see me?" I questioned her looking down at my hands, still sharpening my knife.
"In your dreams." She announced.

"In my dreams, we would do some other things," I said smirking,looking her in her face.
" Horny bastard," she said as she glanced me a disgusted face, pretending to throw up.

"In my dreams, you wouldn't do this, "I revealed, as I looked into her ocean-like eyes.
" Yeah and here's the keyword; dream."
"And honestly, I don't want to know about your dirty dreams and imagines," she whispered while she threw her hair out of her face.

God as much as I hate this woman, I have to admit that she's gorgeous.
If she wouldn't have tried to kill me, I would've slept with her. And enjoyed it.

"Let's leave the smalltalk." I said walking closer to her, kneeling in front of her. As I took her face in one hand, squeezing her cheeks, I said "What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Why should I tell you? She questioned me.
I let go of her face, slapping her with my right hand few seconds later.

Her head was turned to her right as I saw her slowly turning her head back to me, smiling into my direction. She has a smile to die for. It didn't take long as she started laughing out loud.

"You really think you're the first one torturing me?" she said still laughing. "Maybe you're not the first one but obviously the worst one."

After I heard that I took my gun, that I had under my jacket and shoot her in the left leg. I expected a other reaction from a woman, but she was tough. No woman ever tried killing me, because they all knew they wouldn't get me, but she... She was the exception, I guess.

*******Katherine Diaz********

Really? This motherfucker really shoot me. In my fucking leg? I kinda liked my leg, especially the left one.

I didn't feel pain. This happened often,but mostly in my arm or stomach. I guess the mother flucker wants to play that game.

"I can let you here, in this basement, bleeding out. Or you tell me who send you." Mr. 'I tried fucking you, but instead shoot you in your leg' looked  pissed.

"And.. Why should I tell you this " I said quickly. I watched him getting madder than he already is. I guess it's funnier here than I thought.

"Tell me your fucking name and who send you!"he shouted at me.

" Knock knock. "

OK, maybe I tried to play a little game with him, but why not? It's kinda funny how mad he gets when he doesn't get what he wants. I admit I loved it to get on people's nerves.It was like a full-time job.

"Knock knock?" he repeated in a light whisper.
"Who's there?" I asked amused.

"I won't play your little games tell me your fucking name."

Ohh, he's mad..i love it

"Wait, you're knocking on my door? And you think you are the one who asks questions?"

"Wha-" confusion was written on his face,as I started laughing at how amused a was by this situation.

"You knocked on my fucking door and I asked who's there.. So I expect a fucking answer." I said sarcastic.

"STOP THAT BULLSHIT"
"wow wow, no need to shout, big boy."
After saying this I felt the anger building inside him.

He took a few steps forward and started laughing out of nothing. What was kind of a surprise, because I expected him to shoot the next bullet into my leg but he didn't.

As he was just a few inches from my face, he moved closer, so his lips are brushing my ear as he whispers
"It would be so much easier for the both of us, if you'd tell me your name and who sent you,principessa."

Italien, I like that.

"E se non mi piace facile? E se mi piace duro e ruvido? Così?" I said holding deep eye contact. I felt really good while saying it because I felt it had a influence on him.
[translation:What if I don't like it easy? What if I like it hard and rough?what then?]

*****Ashton Romano*****

After she said that I felt my jeans getting tight and started grinning at her. I don't know why this woman has such an influence on me even if my biggest please is to kill her.

"When you don't want to tell me your name then I'll find it out an other way.. But that wouldn't be very good for you because of.." I said pointing to her bleeding leg.

She knew she would bleed out wothout me but I think that wasn't her biggest fear.

*******Katherine Diaz********

Fuck. I can't die now. I'm the only one who can safe them, otherwise they would die.

" I'll help you if you help me.. Tell me who sent you. I won't ask you again."
Ashton said.

God how much I hate this guy.

"Carlo Menendez.. "I stopped
"....he sent me" I confessed

He had a shooked face expression, I guess he didn't thought I would spit it out that fast but I did. I hated that guy as much as everyone. A total dick.

"Wow, I didn't expect you to spit it out that fast, but... I guess you're very unloyal, principessa."

"I'm just loyal to people who deserve my loyalty and who I trust.And believe me.. I hate him as much as you. " I said, with a cold and weak face expression.

"Do I deserve your loyalty? Do you trust me with saving your life?" he asked pointing again at my leg.

I started loosing a lot of blood because of our talk and everything that I could barely hear him. But I still answered
"Do I even have a choice? "

"I guess not, principessa."
I started feeling very weak and  I felt him untieing me from the chair I'm sitting at and before I could faint I felt his arms around my hips and his cold rings brushing against my skin.

The last thing I remember, before darkness took over me was, him, carrying me in bridal style upstairs to a dark room.

next update:Wednesday, 11th August
To get more information about the posting schedule, follow my tiktok page. <3
@admire_that