𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

TW:guns,knifes,blood,torture
,talking about rape, etc

*****Ash*****

What the fuck just happened? I don't give women usually my underwear.

My thoughts were cut off by a phone ringing.I took my phone out of my pants pocket to check who it was.

As I looked at my phone screen, the name Matteo popped up.

Matteo is Antonio's brother and works here since 2 years. He was always loyal, always did his job and never did any mistakes. Just like now. That's why everyone likes him.

"You got him?" I asked right after picking up the call.

Few seconds of hearing silence, he finally answered, "Yes."

Just as I said.. he does his job.

"I'm coming." I nodded and hung up. Taking my phone and my car keys, I went outside to my car.

I jumped in, started the car and drove
off.

~~~~

"Talk." I suggested the man who was sitting in front of me and just started grinning at my words.

"You better answer me. What did you do to your wife?" I threatened,slowly walking over to him. I bend down and held my knife just a few centimeters away from his left arm.

He stayed quiet, glancing me up and down with this god damn smirk on his face.

I'll punch that amusement right out of him.

I took my knife and started to cut an R into his arm.

He screamed out of pain.

"Tell me exactly what you did." I said starting to cut the next letter out of his skin.

The A was next.

"I gave her something that every whore wants." he answered amused.

What did he call her?

Hearing that made my hand build up into a fist. I started punching that face of his multiple times. I wasn't satisfied till I saw the blood run out of his nose and mouth.

His eye was turning purple and it was clear it would turn blue in the next hours.

"Say that again"I warned. I changed, from his side to his front. I watched him deep into the eyes as he started smirking again. He tried to open his eyes fully. Kinde hard if your eye got just punched over 7 times.

But he can be happy that he is still able to see, my plan was to make this mother fucker blind.

With every dumb thing he says I'm punching him more and more.

"I gave that slut what she begged me for." he answered.

Punch.