𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

****Katherine****

As he pulled me into the room I gasped. It was a fucking ball room. It has the size of a football field. How rich is this guy? I understand yeah, he has a mansion and his own cook's and a lot of maid's but this-It's just breathtaking.

But the question is what are we doing here? He walks over to the middle of the room and throws out his arms, representing the room. "What are we doing here?" I ask, still exploring the room I'm in right now.

There are a lot of tables and chairs, a stage, beautyful decoration and in the middle a big dance floor. "Forget the question.. What is this?" Of course I see that it's a event room. I'm not dumb-maybe a little-, but why is it in his goddamn house?

"My own event room. You know.. Others rent a room for their events.. I own them." he said walking over to me and holding out his hand. "And of course in my house." he smiles.

Why doesn't he just buy an extra room isn't it kind of dumb to have it in his own house? He always says something about his privacy, but does this.. This is exactly the way people come into your house to steal important and expensive things-and this house wouldn't exist without the expensive things in there. But for real, who buys 1 toilet paper for 10 dollars? Yup this guy here.

I have to admit that it's really amazing toilet paper, can't say anything against it but who buys it?

As he stood there still holding his hand out, for me to take, he made the 'common my arm is going to fall off if you don't take my fucking hand already' look.

After taking his hand he walks into the middle of the room, "So,this mansion has maid's, butler's, cook's, amazing bedrooms-where you obviously got the best one-and now you also have a ball room.Is there anything this house hasn't?" I ask still walking, as we finally stopped and looked at each other.

He claps twice and then there happens somethings that I should have already guessed. Yup, music started playing." Oh, of course. All right. I could have guessed that. " he smirked at me as he held his arm out asking me something.

"A dance? I mean, I have to see if you're a good choice for the ball or I should better let you at home" sarcasm. Ok fine.. But little does he know I'm the queen of sarcasm. He'll see.

I gave him my right hand and placed the left one at his right shoulder. I felt his hand on my thigh, as he started moving it slowly up to my hip.His fingertips traced along my soft skin.

Interacting with my hand, he placed his into mine. Giving me the permission to feel the veins on his hand with my fingertips. "You know how to dance right?" he whispered into my ear.

"You tell me." I started moving my foot forward as he started moving his back. His grip on my waist tightened.

We held deep eye contact and didn't dare to take our eyes off another. I remember the day I learned dancing like it was yesterday. My dad teached me and believe me, he was the best teacher you could have.

He told me about the days when he and mom stayed awake and danced the whole night. They were so happy.
He always told me to  keep my back straight. Never lean forward, or you will look like Quasimodo.

At some nights, when I was younger, I woke up and saw mom and dad downstairs dancing. I secretly watched them.

The next day they always asked them self why I was so tired and they still don't know why. But this was obviously better then sleeping and waking up with the most trumatising nightmares. So I kept watching them.
This was the day my stalking career started, I guess.

As Ash looked me in the eyes, and me still thinking of my parents, he already witnessed something is going on. I didn't want to smile so I tried holding the smile back with all the power I had. It was hard because this was really one of the best memories I have with my parents,but I'm a professional actor just to be clear. So... No problem.

He moved his arm so it would pull mine with it. He held it above my head so I can make a turn. I ended up being closer to him than before. Our lips were only a few inches apart.

I swinged my hips to the music as his grip wandered up to my waist. I took a deep breath in.

"Let's try something." he suggested. Just two seconds later he turned me around, so my back would be pressed against his chest and my ass against his crotch. He held onto my waist and pulled me closer. His lips were now brushing against my ear.

I reached my arm to the side as he did the same but still holding onto my arm. He brushed against my skin slowly. He let go and turned me around so I would look at him again.

As next he did something I didn't expect. He lifts his arm so I would  make a double turn, leading to me getting hold by the hip by his veiny hands as I let my back fall back. My leg was up, for him possible to take my knee and hold me onto that too.

He held me tight so I wouldn't fall.
As he pulled me up and our eyes met again. He breathed fast, probably exhausted from the dancing. Am I that heavy? Nah.

His face was now right in front on mine, giving me no air to breath, others than his. His lips brushed against mine as I said, "Proof enough?"

He turned his head to the side. "Mehh. I've seen better."

Actually he didn't, he just says that because he doesn't want to admit that  I am amazing. Pfft. He and his ego.

"I guess this was enough dancing for today.Im going to take a shower " I said as I distanced myself again. The moment I reached the door I turned around to look at him one last time and give him a fake smile.

I walk out and start walking over to my room.

What was that?

A/n:What do yall think about the book?

Please tell if there something wrong with the grammar or something like this. I'm open for criticism ;)

Thank you for reading <3
Lots of love,
A.