𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

KATHERINE

Downstairs, I saw the four men standing. All of them in a black dress shirt, with matching black trousers. Ashton and Antonio both had their sleeves rolled up. The only difference they had was, that Ashton had tattoos trailing down his arms, starting at his neck and ending at his fingertips.

They all had their hair done except Jay, his hair looked messy - but still hot.

"Can we leave?" Enzo asked making everyone turn they gazes to me. "Is the princessa ready to leave?" Jay asked with a Italian accent. It wasn't a really thick accent, it was more of a decent one. I don't know why but I just realized it now, Jay has a really deep and relaxing voice. I'm actually pretty sure that if he'd whisper something into your ear you'll become goosebumps.

"Let's go I still have to get my dress. hop hop boys." I made a 'go' handmove, showing them to start walking.

I walked out the door, looking back I saw them still standing inside the house. I walked back in, "Vamos!" I loudly clapped twice, making them jump up and rush out the door. "Yes ma'am." All of them said in sync.

We walked over to the car. Enzo took the key out of his pants pocket,as he unlocked the car he walked over to the driver's seat. "I see why you like her" I heard Jay whisper to Ashton. "Shut up" I heard Ashton say.
Oh is that so?

"You're driving with me." I heard Ashton say, before I could enter Enzos car. I closed the door and asked, "And why is that so?"

"Because we don't have enough place when Valerie comes too.So we have to drive with two cars"I guess Valerie is the friend they talked about. He opened the passenger seat door and turned his head to the side showing me to come with him, "Jump in."

I walked over to his black audi and hopped into the passenger seat. He shut the door and walked over to the driver's seat.

Starting the car, he drove out of the garage. "Put your seat belt on." emotionless he looked over at me. I let out a sigh and put my seat belt on. "Happy?"

"Very." he ansered. Why is he so cold to me? Oh. I get it. He's on his period. Silly Ash, he could have told me. Sugar is just making problems.

Does he maybe need some pads?
Imma just ask.

"Do you need some pads?" I asked him. He turned his head to me and looked at me completely confused of my question.

"What?" I guess that means no. "Nothing." he turned his head to the street again, continue driving.

After ten minutes he told me we arrived at Valerie's house. Her house was big. Huge would describe it better.

As we drove into the garage Ashton tried to park the car somewhere in the corner, so it would be enough place for Enzo's car too. He turned around and placed his tattooed arm right behind my head rest and made circles with his steering wheel, parking the car perfectly.

I clicked the little red button to unlock my seat belt. Before Ashton could open the door for me,I opened it by myself and jumped out of the car. Enzo's car was right behind us the whole drive. They left the cars unlocked as we walked over to Valerie's entrance.

Antonio knocked on the door twice. When the door finally opened I was met with a beautiful blonde woman standing right at the door frame. She looked at the four guys and then her eyes fell on me. Her beautiful brown eyes looked me up and down, looking kind of shocked . She gave me one of the prettiest smiles I've ever seen, as she asked, "You must be Katherine?"
I nodded.