𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

KATHERINE

I walked out of his room and walked into the kitchen. I saw the four guys sitting at the dining table, I sat down, between Jay and Matteo.

"I've heard you made breakfast?"I said,speaking to Enzo who was standing in front of the small table and placed a omelet on each side of the table. For Ashton, Jay, Antonio, me and of course the cook himself. I hope Enzo is as good as Ashton said he'd be,because I have very high hopes right now.

"Why did you leave so early, yesterday?" Antonio said. All their gazes turned to me and then to Antonio. They looked at him with a 'dont' look, that I really appreciate. I really didn't feel good last night, I never drank that much and I'm pretty sure - even if I don't remember - that it was hard to walk.

How did I even come home?

Antonio raised both eyebrows. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you never know when you should shut your mouth." A deep voice, standing behind me said. Obviously it was Ashton, why did I even turn around to check? Antonio's confused face turned to Ashton as he walked into the kitchen, to grab a mug.

"Katherine, you want some coffee?" he asked, leaning at the cabinet, waiting for my answer. I nodded and he turned to the cabinet and took two mugs out.

"I want some coffee too." I slightly turned my head to the right and looked at Antonio. Still making our coffee, he said"Get it yourself."

Poor Antonio. He really gets bullied a lot in this house.

Hehe.

He frowned, while Enzo and Jay started laughing. They left the room and walked into the big dining room. I think they thought the table here was too small. But I like it, so I'd stay here, and in fact I couldn't really stand up right now so, this would be my one and only option.

Ashton placed my coffee at the table, next to my plate. I grabbed for the mug and took a sip of it." How did you- " I got cut of by the words, "You just seemed like a 'no-sugar' person." he answered, tasking a sip of his coffee.

"What do you mean by that?"How does he see that?

"By that I mean,that you seem like the pur black coffee type. No sugar. No milk.our aura just tells something like that. Just the same like mine." he answered. Placing the mug next to his plate, he turned to me. "You drink black coffee? The second time you have taste in something." he furrowed his eyebrows, looking at me with confusion.

"Second time? When was the first time?"

"Me. You think I'm hot, don't you?" he changed his expression. I mean, who wouldn't. I smiled.

"Okay calm down, miss 'I'm so hot'. Who said I think you're hot?" he started smirking, while placing his elbows on each side of his body, holding his head between his hands.

ASHTON

"So... You're telling me that you wouldn't like it, if I'd take my clothes off right now?" she teased. Coming closer to me.

Fuck, this woman.

Of course I'd do, but I can't tell her that. "Show me, then I can tell." I answered leaning closer, too.

"Only if you're the one who's taking them off." Fuck, why is she so good in it. God, she definitely has fuck me eyes.

I didn't say anything, I just sat there drinking my coffee, while smirking of the thought. Imagine taking her clothes off. Imagine fucking h-

"So.. If you don't want to, I can ask someone else. Maybe Jay, Antonio or even Enz-"

My smirk disappeared as I cut her off," Don't you dare to finish that sentence. "

"Why not? Enzo is attractive. He's honest and he can cook and he's good with words. I'd like to know what else he can do with his tongu-" I cut her off again. Standing up and walking over to her chair I put my hand around her throat, making her look up to me.

That fucking smirk.

"Oh no. You don't want to know what my tongue can do to that pretty little mouth of yours." Not only her mouth.

Still looking up to me she whispered, with the smirk still plastered on her face. "Prove it."

With that comment I just looked her in the eyes a few more seconds, then let go of her throat."Don't forget, we're going shopping at 2."Taking a deep breath in, I started walked out of the kitchen.

KATHERINE

He's so easy to manipulate. Fuck, I love teasing. Teasing is my passion.

After he left I took my mug again and drank the last bit of coffee in it. Standing up from my place I walked over to the dishwasher and placed the mug between some plates and other mugs.

I walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs,to my room. As I opened the door,I walked over to my dresser,taking out a few clothes,to put in after showering. Ready for the shower I hopped in and started the water. After my shower I made myself ready for the shopping trip.

A/n:Hey, loves

A/n:Hey, loves.

How do you like the book so far?
Don't forget to follow, comment and vote, or I'm gonna haunt you. ;)

Lots of love,
A.