𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

KATHERINE

As my eyes opened, I looked over at the clock that was hanging right over the bathroom door.

10:45 am.

Whose room am I in? I already had an idea but wanted to check it first. Yup, definitely Ashton's bedroom. Fuck my head hurts. I glanced over to the small night table, after rubbing my eyes to fully wake up. There is a bottle aspirin and a glass of water. Did he left this for me? I drank the whole water because my mouth just felt like its on fire.

Wait? Is that his shirt? I looked at the shirt I'm wearing right now. Depending on how small I look in this shirt and the fact that I could wear this as a dress - pretty short dress-I'm guessing that's Ashton's shirt.

I have to pee.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom. Why is his bathroom bigger than mine? Not fair.

I love his bathroom.

After finishing my business I went to the room again to take the glass and fill it up again-that's what she said.

Walking back into the bathroom, I bumped my head on one of the open cabinet doors.

I hate his bathroom.

I filled the glass up and crawled back onto the bed, taking the aspirin bottle and placing three of them into my mouth.

I looked at the aspirin bottle and threatened, "Fuck, I hope for you, that you work fast."

***

ASHTON

I walked upstairs to my room, only to see Katherine laying on her stomach, in my bed,my shirt barely covering her ass. "Finally. You're awake."

I leaned on the door frame and looked at her while she changed her position, to lay now on her back, facing me. "Have you been waiting for me to wake up?" she smiled.

"Don't be silly and let's go downstairs, Enzo made breakfast." Enzo really loves cooking and baking,and he's actually good in it. He often makes breakfast or dinner for us but - of course - I do it sometimes too. It's just, he really loves doing it and does it voluntarily. It makes him happy.

And I get good food for free. Win-win

Quickly standing up, she walked over to the door. Before she could walk out I pulled her back in and closed the door, pushing her against it. "Where do you think you're going?" totally unamused I looked at her confused face. "You told me Enzo made breakfast and that he should be good in the kitchen and I'm walking downstairs to check if it's true. What do you even mean with 'where do you think you're going' you just told me I should go eat?" she raised her eyebrow.

"Not dressed like that." I stated pointing to her outfit, made of only my shirt and underwear. Even the underwear is mine.

"What? You don't like my outfit? You know this is your shirt, right?" amusement was written on her face.

"I don't mean the shirt, the shirt looks good but you need to take something to cover you, because my shirt can't cover your whole ass."

I can't complain, it's a great view but this view is only meant for me to be seen and no one else. Not Jay. Not Enzo and definitely not Antonio.

"But they already saw me like this a few days ago?" I could tell on the way she furrowed her brows and smiled, that she was confused. "And I definitely won't let that happen again."

It was only mine to see. Mine to touch.

"Why is that so?" she added her hands to my chest and moved it up to my shoulders. Oh, she tries to tease me. Try better next time.

I moved my hands up to her waist, down to her hips and to her ass. Squeezing it, I pulled her -or better my- shirt up to cup her ass.

I looked down to her. "Either you go change by yourself, or I'll do it for you."

I would love to take off her clothes and I have a little bit hope, that she doesn't want to go to change herself, so I have to do it for her.

She doesn't move. She just looks up to me with amusement and lust.

"Option 2 it is." Without hestitation, I grabbed her ass, lifting her up to carry her over to my bed.

I placed her on the bed and told her to lay there, while I looked for a pair of sweatpants in my closet. I had a lot of sweatpants but there wasn't a single one, that would kind of fit her.

I pulled out one of my grey sweatpants and walked back to her, only to find her laying on her back, with her legs spread open a little bit, but enough for me to see it.

Screw you panties.

I stopped right in front of her, waiting for her to lift her leg for me, to put the sweatpants on. I put the sweatpants slowly up her leg, holding deep eye contact.

I ran my fingers up her soft skin. God, how good this feels.

As I pulled the pants over both of her legs waiting to pull the pants up her ass, I whispered,"Lift your hips for me,love."

As she did, I pulled the pants fully up. The last thing I had to do was to tye her sweatpants ribbon. Still holding eye contact, I did so. Pulling her closer to me, I lifted her up, making her stand again. "Now you can go."

I watched her walk out of the room as I went to the bathroom.

A/n:I'm horny rn

A/n:I'm horny rn

Nevermind, what do you think of this chapter? I tolerate bad and good feedback.I can't promise that I wouldn't fight you, but I can promise that I won't cry. ;)

Lots of dic-love, A.