𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

KATHERINE

As I came out of the shower, I heard a knock on my door. Placing a towel around my body, I yelled "Come in!" I heard the door slightly open. A few seconds later I heard Ashton's voice.

"I got your clothes."I opened the bathroom door and walked over to the bed.

Ashton was standing next to my closet, leaning against it, with my clothes in his hands. He looked my up and down stopping at my face again. "Here are your clothes, I put them into the washing machine for you." he made a few steps forward.

Stretching his arm out, he offered me to take my clothes. Still looking into his eyes, I grabbed my clothes.

ASHTON

Katherine, Katherine, Katherine...
What you do to me.

As she grabbed the things in my hands, something fell down. She broke the eye contact and looked down.

Her panties...

She looked up to me again. I leaned down to grab her panties for her, as I looked her deep into the eyes"You washed my panties?"she asked.

"Of course, this is the only pair you have and I don't need you to steal more of my underwear." I stated.
"..Even if I wouldn't complain about it." I whispered, so she wouldn't be able to hear.

I walked closer to her, now standing only a few inches away. Her green eyes were watching my movements. I leaned down, closer to her ear and whispered "Change. Because if you don't do it in the next two minutes you won't be able to do it for a long time."

I moved my hand up, holding her panties between my index and middle finger.

She snapped her panties out of my hands and walked into the bathroom.
I moved my hands into my pants pockets. Not closing the door fully, she removed her towel. Through the little
gap, I saw Katherine's naked ass. I shouldn't be looking, I know, but I can't resist it.

Her beautyful wet pitch-black hair was now the only thing covering her. She took a hair clipper and moved the hair out of her face.

Not taking my eyes off of her I walked over to a sofa chair, that was next to me and sat down."Do you know to which stores you want to go to?" I watched her, taking her panties and sliding one leg in and then the next."Not really, I guess we'll just walk a little bit and if I see a store I'd like to go in, I'll tell you. " She pulled them up and searched for her bra, then she put the bra on too. "Sounds good." I said, still watching her.

First im a killer. Then I'm a kidnapper. Now I'm a pedophile. Perfect.

Her clothes were now fully on, when she came out of the bathroom. "Let's go." she said, taking her jacket and phone.

***

After walking for about 25 minutes she finally found a good store. I haven't seen the store yet, what means it has to be a new store, I already knew a new store was opening in the city, and I guess it's this one. We walked through the huge entrance, when Katherine already saw a dress she'd like.

KATHERINE

Oh, I'm going to make his pockets hurt.

This motherfucker doesn't know what he's got into. I'm going to buy as many dress' as I can take. And don't call me mean. Everyone would have done the same, if a rich Italian tells you he'd pay for you. Am I right?

I grabbed as many things as I could and walked around the corner, looking for the changing rooms.  Ashton looked over to the sofa that was standing in the middle of the room and sat down. Making himself comfortable he spread his legs, so he'd sit in the 'manspreading' position.

Searching for a empty changing room I walked in and closed the curtains. I placed my clothes on the little chair next to me and started taking my shirt off, and next my pants.

ASHTON

"How long do you need to try on a damn dress, you're in there since ten min-" In that exact moment she moved the curtains and walked out,  showing me her dress.

Fucking hell.

I love that w-dress. It hugs her curves perfectly and shows not to much and not to little of her tanned skin." And? What do you think? " I fucking love it. I need to see her in that dress often. "Buy it." I said without hesitating.

"Really? I'm not sure about the dress." she answered. She turned around in front of the mirror to look at her ass in that dress. Believe me it looks heaven-like.

"I repeat. Buy. it." My eyes looked her up and down, not able to stop.

"Okay, okay. I'll take it, jeez. You pay, right." she asked, making sure I pay for it. Of course she asks that. "Always."

"Now let's move on you have a lot of other things to try on." She closed the curtain again and I waited another 10 minutes till she came out again, but now with a black jeans and a tight red crop top. "I like this one."

"You know I'll pay for it, so take everything you want, even if you want the whole store, it's yours. Just say one word and everything is yours.

***

She tried on a few more shirts, dresses, jeans and everything else you can try on when we walked to the car. As I thought we'd finally go home she talked again. "OMG." I turned around. "What?"

She turned around and pointed to a store, asking "This is one of my favorite stores, can we please go in there?" I definitely wasnt in the mood for another store. "You know what? I'm just going to wait here in the car and you can go inside and try some things on, here, take my card." Pulling my purse of of my pocket I took my credit card out and gave it to her.

"But I need your help." she admitted. Holding the card in her hand, she looked me in the eyes as I stated,"No you don't. "

She made a few steps away, as she
turned her head only a little bit to her right yelling, "If you don't want to help me decide which underwear I'll buy then I'll call Enzo, he'll help m-"

I jogged over to her. "No you won't call him. Lets go spend some more of my money. "

A/n:Sorry I had a black out and I had to delete it multiple times till I thought it was good enough. I hope you understand. <3 If you don't, leave. ;)

 ;)