Chapter 1

Thank you for deciding to move your finger and clicking on this story. I really appreciate it!

Wanted to say that there may be grammar mistakes cause English isn't my first language, just so you know.

 I listened to ranboo's lore playlist while writing this :]

TW:

TRAUMA

ABUSE

ED

MENTION OF SH  

  please let me know if I need to add more! thanks :]

I was laying on the ground. I felt a sharp pain in my arm. All I could see was flashing lights. I heard sirens. People were screaming, running around. It was al so overwhelming. I was scared but numb at the same time. I felt someone touch me, I tried to scout away from the person but I couldn't move. Then all the sounds of sirens and screaming faded out. My vision got blurry and I felt myself slipping away. The last thing I heard was "SOMEONE HELP ME OVER HERE!".

I shot up from my bed and looked frantically around me. I took a deep breath when I realized it was only a nightmare. That same nightmare that has hunt me since I was 15. Its quite funny that you can feel both happy and sad while looking around your room. My room is small and old. There are some weird looking stains, some off them are a dark red color. I always get either woken up or kept awake by the other children in the rooms next to mine. Mostly woken up though cause I usually can't fall asleep anyway, I'm always up thinking, writing or looking out the window. But at least it's better than the situation I was in before I got here. They always say that I need to be happy that I'm even alive, but I think I would've rather died. Being dead sound pretty appealing to me.

I was abruptly taken out of my thoughts when I heard someone shout my name. I'm not really good at remembering names but I'm sure I won't ever forget hers, mrs. Adams, she's the absolute worst. Well actually she's only mean to me, I'm not quite sure why. Maybe it's because I'm a bit different than the other kids, but that isn't a good excuse. Just because one side of my body is black and the other is white and I have a tail doesn't mean that you can treat me badly. But apparently that's not what most of the staff and kids think.

I probably should get ready now otherwise they'll get mad at me. I stood up and grabbed some clothes. I decided on a dark green button-up with brown pants. It wasn't that hard to decide cause I don't have much to choose from. I put on my old and wore-down black high converse, although they were old and dirty I really liked them. I started heading towards the door when I realized it was pretty cold so I quickly turned around and put on a black turtleneck under the button-up.

When I opened my door, the hall was completely empty. Great I'm late, again. I saw one of the workers walk up to me. He grabbed me by my arm and harshly dragged me with him. I flinched at this. "You're late, hurry up or you won't get any food." He said in a stern voice. He let go of my arm and I quickly took a seat. I hold my arm close to my body. 'That's going to leave a mark.' I thought. I turned to look at the food in front of me. I felt my stomach turn, I wanted to throw up just by the thought of food. One of the children looked at me and scoffed. I felt like crying.

When it was time to go back I ran back to my room, I just couldn't keep the tears in anymore. By the time I reached my door I was sobbing. I entered my room in a hurry and shut the door. I closed my eyes and slid down the door. My cheeks started burning cause of the tears. It hurt, a lot. Older scars opened up again. I looked over to my nightstand. More specific the blade inside it. 'No I shouldn't, I don't want to throw those 6 days down the drain.' But the thoughts. The thoughts that say that I deserve to bleed. I tried pushing them away, it wasn't working. Then the sound of rain hitting the window filled my ears and replaced the thoughts. I moved from the ground to my bed that was under the window. Rain always calmed me down, I loved it. It has this comforting effect. The way it hit the window and slid down, the sound it made. There was one thing about the rain that I hated, I can't touch it. If I did it would hurt terribly, burn my skin off. Like with every type of water. So it's basically a love-hate relationship.

I started to get sleepy which wasn't that weird cause of the lack of sleep I got last night. I laid down and pulled the covers over my body. My eyes closed almost immediately. I drifted off to sleep with the sound of the rain still in my ears.

————————————————————————————————————————

that's it for the first chapter, hope you enjoyed it!                                                                   I'll try to write the next chapter as soon as possible but I'm going on vacation tomorrow so we'll see.

Remember to take care of yourself! 

That's it for now, hopefully see you soon! Byeeee :]