Chapter 5

Greetings, I'm back. 

We hit 400! WOOOOO thank you :D

this chapter took me pretty long to write but it has more than 2000 words so yeah.

Enjoy! :]

TW:

PANIC ATTACK

MENTION OF SH

TRAUMA

          please let me know if I need to add more!

Tubbo POV

BANG I jumped awake. It was storming, oh no. Why now! Why when I'm sleeping on a mattress on the ground of Ranboo's room! BANG, I flinched. The rain was beating against the window and I could hear the wind howling loudly. The room lighted up for a second and there was another loud bang of thunder. I was scared, I've been scared of thunder after that one night. I still remember. I was cold, there was a thunderstorm and I was soaking wet. I was laying in a box with a little blanket and it was dark outside. I tried to stop thinking about it but I couldn't. I was crying silently trying not to wake Ranboo up.

Ranboo POV

BANG, I woke up and saw that it was storming. I was about to go back to sleep when I hear a soft sniveling sound. I sat up and looked at Tubbo. He was curled up in his blanket and crying. What happened? What should I do? I'm not good with this sort of things. I decided to just go for it. "Tubbo?" I asked. "Mhm" "are you okay?" It stayed silent for a few seconds. "No" he responded. I got up and crawled over to Tubbo. He looked at me. "What is it, why are you crying?" I said in a soft tone while putting my hand on his shoulder. He sat up, blanket still wrapped around him. "I-I." BANG, I saw him close his eyes and shake. "The thunder, are you scared of it?" I asked. He nodded his head. "It reminds me of something." He said. "Do you want to talk about it?" "I-it was cold and I was so scared and alone." He started crying again. I pulled him into a hug. "Shhhhhh" I didn't really know what to do to comfort him. I've never did something like this. But I decided to do the same thing Philza did with me. "It's okay, it can't hurt you anymore." I told him. While hugging and rocking him back and forth I got a bit cold so I decided to put the blanket around both of us. But then I got a idea. I quickly got up and walked over to my closet. "What are you doing?" Tubbo asked quietly. "You'll see." I finally found what I was looking for and walked back over. I remembered that I still had some little lights in my closed. I put them around the room to make it look cozy. Then I walked back to the closed and grabbed a few spare blankets and pillows. I threw them at Tubbo. "Hey!" Tubbo said fake angry. He put them on the ground and now the whole Flore was covered. I tried walking back to Tubbo but I kept tripping so I just dived into them which made Tubbo laugh. Well mission accomplished. I crawled to Tubbo and put the blanket around us again. "It looks Nice." Tubbo said. I put unconsciously put my tail around his leg. What I didn't know was that Tubbo notice and smiled. "I actually like storms. It calms me." I told him. "Really, why?" He said. "I think it's cool. How nature can do such a thing. It's like it also needs to let everything out sometimes. That it's okay to just cry, be angry. It's normal to have feelings, you know. I also like the sound of the rain. It's so peaceful and powerful at the same time. It can make people stay inside. It's always really quiet when it rains, no people outside, all the animals are hiding in their houses, only the sound of thunder and rain." I told him. "Yeah I kinda understand you. I've always wanted to dance in the rain someday." He said. "Well you have to that alone then cause I'll get hurt." I laughed. "What do you mean?" Tubbo said. "Oh yeah, I haven't told you yet. I can't touch water, it will burn me." "Oh, that must be awful." "I got used to it." I told him. "Wait, my tears." He said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I flinched. "You're hoodie is wet! Oh no did I hurt you?" He asked. I didn't realize it cause I was to busy comforting Tubbo but his tears went trough my hoodie and burned my skin. "O-oh uh" "let me see you shoulder." Tubbo said.