Chapter 4

Hello, greetings, welcome, other words for hi. We hit 200! That's a 100 more than last time! WOOOOO. thank you guys so much :]

Okay another chapter, enjoy reading!

TW:

PANIC ATTACK

MENTION OF SH

               please let me know if I need to add more!

Philza POV

I woke up in Ranboo's room and remembered what happened yesterday. Poor Ranboo, I hope he's okay, I thought. Oh yeah, I need to pick up Tubbo, well, ask him first but I'm pretty sure he'll say yes. I laughed to myself. I looked over to Ranboo and saw he was still asleep. I quickly grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote a note. "I'm went to pick someone up, I'll be back in a bit." It said. I put in on his nightstand and made my way outside and to my car.

I got in my car, put on some hype music and started driving. When I arrived I already saw Tommy look out of the window. I made my way to the door and opened it. "DAD" Tommy screamed. "WILBUR STOLE MY VLOG GUN. Oh and hi." "Hi to you to Tommy." I said as I walked into the living room. "Hi dad how was your first day?" Wilbur asked. "Hi will, it was... weird." "What happened?" Tommy asked as Tubbo walked in. "What's going o- oh your back!" He said exited. "Hi Tub. Alright I'll tell you what happened." "Ohh I wanna hear." Tubbo and Tommy said. "Okay so it started of pretty normal. I was sitting outside when I suddenly hear a scream so I ran towards it. When I looked at who it was I recognized him, it was Ranboo a child who was in the first orphanage I worked at. He was hurt so I brought him to the nurse and after that I walked with him to his room. Turned out he remembered me to but didn't know how he ended up here. Then later, in the middle of the night I found him crying in a hallway and brought him back to his room again." I told them. "Whoa" they all said.

After I talked with them for a bit they went back to doing their thing. "Oh Tubbo, I wanted to ask you something." I said as he was about to walk away. "Oh yeah what's up?" He said. "Would you like to come with me to the orphanage and talk with Ranboo? You're good with people and I think he'll like you." "Yeah I would love to!" He said excitedly. "Alright grab your stuff." "Okay!" He said and ran off. He came back a minute later and we started driving.

Tubbo POV

I was very exited to meet a new person and also really curious. "Hey dad, what does he look like?" I asked. "He's really tall, one side of his body is black and the other is white, he has a green eye and a red one, his hair is also black and white and it's wavy/curly, he has small horns like you but they look a bit different. Oh and he has a long tail." Phil told me. "Wow, he sounds interesting." I said. Maybe we can be friends I thought. I like making friends but I'm never successful. It's kinda sad honesty, ahah.

Ranboo POV

I opened my eyes and tried to remember what day it was. Oh yeah I remember. I also remembered what happened yesterday. Nice. Wait where is Phil, he promised me that he would stay. Did he leave me... I looked around the room to see if he maybe just moved. He was nowhere to be seen but I did see a little note. I grabbed it and began to read. "I'm went to pick someone up, I'll be back in a bit." It said. Oh okay I thought. I'll just wait here until he comes back. Who is he picking up though? I decided to draw a bit.

After a few minutes of drawing there was a knock on my door. Oh he's back. I knew it was Phil cause the other workers don't knock. I walked to the door and opened it. On the other side was Phil and right next to him was a boy. He was quite small but looked around my age. He had brown fluffy hair and small horns. I just stood there not knowing what to do. "Hey Ranboo this is Tubbo, I thought you could use a friend." Phil said. I nodded my head and stepped back so they could come in. It was true, I could use a friend but I'm to socially awkward to make friends. I can at least try, Tubbo looks nice. I sat on my bed as they walked in. "So I'll leave you guys alone so you get to know each other." Phil said with a smile. Wait is he going to leave me alone with him! Oh god. Phil got up and walked out the door. "So hi I'm Tubbo, you're Ranboo right? He said while sticking his hand out. "Y-yeah, hi" I said softly as I shook his hand. "Whoaaa your hand is so big!" Tubbo said. I couldn't help but giggle. "Or you're just small" I said. I didn't know why I felt so comfortable but I liked it! "You're a dick!" He said. Wait is he angry? It was just a joke.

Tubbo POV

"You're a dick!" I said. I was waiting for a response but he stayed quiet. Why? I looked at him and he looked confused and... sad? I decided to ignore it. "So what do you like to do for fun?" I asked. "I-uh I like to draw, listen to music and write." Ranboo said. "Cool! What do you write?" "O-oh it's n-nothing." He said as he grabbed a book and hid it. "Awww, come on, let me read." "no" "okayyy" I said defeated.

We talked some more until Ranboo said he needed to go to the bathroom. He got up and left. Okay so now I know more about him. He's kinda shy and doesn't really like to talk about his really personal life. And when I talk about family he gets uncomfortable, but yeah he lives in a orphanage for a reason. His favorite colors are green and purple. His favorite animal is a crow. I thought that was funny because Phil is a crow hybrid. There is this thing he does when he's talking about something he really likes, he gets all exited and talks really fast. It's really funny. He can also get really secretive about some things, like his book. Wait, he isn't here right now... maybe- no I shouldn't. But I really want to. I'm really curious. I think it has something to do with me being a goat hybrid.

I quietly got up and went to grab Ranboo's book. I knew where he put it cause I took note of it. It looked pretty odd. I opened it and it said "DO NOT READ" on the first page. Well I'm already reading it so... I decided to just open it somewhere in the middle. Wait what? What does this say?! There are weird letter things all over the page! I went a few pages further. Yay! Normal letters. I started reading. "I did it again. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'M SORRY! Please just let it stop. I don't want to keep hurting myself anymore but I just need to! I JUST WISH I DIED THAT DAY. I stopped reading. What? I was lost for words. What happened to him? "T-tubbo?" A quiet voice said behind me. I quickly dropped the book and turned around to see Ranboo standing there, not knowing what to do or say. "R-Ranboo I-I'm sorry, I I-" "what d-did you read" he cut me off. He looked terrified. I didn't respond but just looked at him with a sad expression. That was enough for Ranboo to know. He started crying. Wait! He can't cry it will hurt him! Fuck. "Ranboo don't cry please." I said as I walked towards him. He backed away from me and looked at the floor. I continued to walk closer and I just hugged him, not knowing what else to do. I knew he didn't like physical touch but as soon as I hugged him tight he collapsed onto me sobbing. I started tearing up as well as I moved us to the ground. I only knew him for like 2 hours but I cared about him. "It's okay. It's gonna be okay." I told him. He looked up at me and stared straight into my eyes. I looked back. Seeing his red and green eyes filled with tears looking at me just broke my heart. From that moment on I knew I needed to keep him safe.

We sat on the ground for some more time until he calmed down. "I'm sorry." He said. "No, don't be" I told him. We both stood up and I sat on his bed. I padded my hand on the blanket next to me. He walked over and sat next to me. I put the blanket around the both of us. I started talking about random stuff to distract him. He seemed to appreciate that. He leaned onto me as he listened to my stories.

Philza POV

I think it's time to head back now. I hope they like each other. I arrived at the door and opened it. What I saw next surprised me. Tubbo and Ranboo were sitting on his bed with a blanket over them and Ranboo was leaning onto Tubbo while Tubbo was talking to him. My heart melted. Tubbo stopped talking and they both looked at me. "Hey guys, I see you get along." I said. "Yeah" they said. Ranboo was talking! What the hell did Tubbo do? "Can Tubbo stay here tonight?" Ranboo asked. "Yeah can I stay?" "Yeah why not. He can stay" I told them. They both smiled.

————————————————————————————————————————

Wooooooooo! Hope you liked this chapter. School started again. I haven't talked to the new people in my class yet but one of them has the same shoes as me. There was this one time a new girl came up to me and started talking. I didn't know what to say so I was just like: mhm yep okay yeah. Haha. It went absolutely great ;-;

So now the music: Loretta-ginger root, lonely boys-the black keys, heartbreaker-metronomy, by your hand-los campesinos!, cold sweats-the royston club, still feel.-half alive, we didn't start the fire-billy joel.

Okay that's it! Take care of yourself and I'll see you soon!

BYE BYEEEEEEE :D

-Jay