Chapter 7

Hello, greetings!

I have new stuff for you to read :D

Enjoy!

TW:

SLIGHT MENTION OF ED AT THE BEGINNING

HEARING VOICES 

BLOOD

             please let me know if I need to add more!

Ranboo POV

I did it. I finished my food. I finished ALL my food! WOOO. I think I'm actually getting better! I looked to my left and saw Tubbo putting the last bit of his food in his mouth and swallowing it. "Oh that was fucking disgusting. Phil is way better at cooking, maybe he could teach them something." He said. "You ate all of it tho." I said. ".....fuck you." He burst out laughing. "Hey! That's not nice." I told him, but he just kept laughing.

"How's it going here." I heard. I looked in the direction of the voice and saw a familiar man, Phil. "Oh hey Phil, it's going great." Tubbo said as he finally stopped laughing. "Good morning Phil." I said. "Hey Ranboo I want to tell you something, can you come with me real quick." Phil said suddenly way more seriously. "O-oh okay." I said a bit scared. Did I do something wrong? What's going on? "Alright follow me." He said and I started walking behind him.

We walked into a room I didn't recognize and that didn't help with my anxious feeling. "Okay so Ranboo," he started as I was fiddling with my hands. "I talked with the head about it and he gave permission so I wanted to ask you something..." oh god, I thought. "Would you like to be adopted by me?" What? I stopped fiddling with my hand and completely froze. Is he being serious? I just stared into nothing as a million thoughts were running through my head. "Ranboo?" I heard Phil voice saying. "What?" I finally said. "Are you serious?" I asked him. The next words were all I wanted to hear. "Yes" he said. "Do you wanna get adopted?" I looked up and stared right into his eyes for the first time. "Yes" I answered. "I would love to." I said as a tear slowly rolled down my face. Phil didn't say anything else. He ran to me and crushed me with a hug. *BANG* "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-" "Tubbo what the fuck are you doing here!" Phil said breaking the hug. "Uhhhhhh whoops. I sort of followed you and listened to the whole conversation." Then everyone just burst out laughing. "I'm gonna have a new brother!" Tubbo said and hugged me although I'm way taller than him so his head only came to my shoulders. I hugged him back, another tear fell down my face and landed on Tubbo's head. He looked up and I quickly wiped away the other tears that were about to fall. "You okay?" Tubbo said softly. I nodded. I was better than I've ever been. "Alright I'm going to fill in the paperwork." Phil said with a smile on his face. "I'll be able to take you with me tomorrow." He said before leaving. I smiled. Tomorrow, wait TOMORROW! That's in a few Hours! Oh god. "Hey, are you alright?" I heard a voice say. Oh, it's Tubbo. "Ranbooooo?" "Y-yeah I'm okay." I said as I snapped out of my thoughts. "Lets go to your room and spend the rest of the day there." Tubbo said studying my face. "Okay" I said relieved cause I was a bit overwhelmed and going into public areas will make it worse.

When we went into my room I sat down on the floor. "What do you want to do?" Tubbo asked me. "Mhmmm I don't know." "Well what do you usually do when you're bored?" "I draw a lot. Do you want do that?" "Yeah!" Tubbo said excitedly. "Alright, here is some paper and stuff to draw." I said and we started drawing. I didn't know what to draw so I just went with the thing I always draw when I don't have any inspiration: eyes. I started grabbing a bunch of different colors markers and scribbling down messy eye shapes. After I was done with that I just took a random thin black pen and began drawing eyes, all different. The thin black lines on the thick colored ones looked really nice. Now only some highlights with a white pen aaaaaaaaaaaaaand done. I looked at the art I made and smiled, I liked it.