Chapter 9

Eyyy, greetings everyone!

New chapter woooo, sorry it took a bit longer, I had some struggles with this one.

But anyways, ENJOY! :D

Ranboo POV

"Food is ready!" Phil screamed. I didn't like screaming, even if it wasn't bad or angry, it made me anxious. "Ranboo come, Phil's food is so good!" Tubbo said as he dragged me with him to the table. Everybody sat down. Then Phil placed something down on the table, it smelled pretty nice.

I don't know what this stuff is but it's amazing, way better than the food in the orphanage. I actually managed to eat everything and not feel sick!

"Alright Tubbo, can you show Ranboo his room?" Phil asked. "Yeah let's go!" Tubbo said as he pulled me of my chair and up the stairs. "Alright so there is Tommy's room, there's Wilbur's, the one at the end is Phil's room and if you turn this corner and go up the stairs you'll see Techno's room. Here is mine and right next it is yours!" He said as he opened the door to my new room. "Tadaaaaaa" "wow" was all I could say. It looked really nice, way bigger and cleaner. "Phil asked Wilbur and Tommy to decorate it a bit, he told them to hang little lights up cause he saw them in your old room and thought you would like them." Tubbo told me. "It's amazing" I said.

The room was really cozy looking. The walls where a green/brownish color and there was a little plant on a desk. There was a window with a nice view of the forest and the little lights Tubbo was talking about. I looked at Tubbo and smiled, he smiled back. "And this isn't even the best part." He said and I looked at him confused. "Look" he said as he walked to the window.

I walked over to him as he started speaking. "If you open the window you can go trough it." He said as he opened the window and climbed trough it. "Come on!" He said and I followed kinda scared. As I got to the other side I noticed that there was a little area where you could stand on. "Isn't this awesome! And if you walk this way..." he said and pulled me with him. "Look! It reaches my room! It's connected." He told me and I stared in amazement. "D-does anyone else know about this?" I asked. "No, this will be our secret spot!" Tubbo said excitedly.

"Tubbo are you and Ranboo done? Cause then we can go to the store to buy some things for Ranboo." Phil said from downstairs. "Yeah we're done." Tubbo responded as we walked back downstairs.

We were now walking to the car, god I don't really like cars, I thought as I got in. The whole way I was looking out of the window. I saw a lot of things, like a kid falling of his bike, I thought that was very funny. People had told me I looked like a psychopath before but I don't think I am, I don't really know why they said that. Anyways, the car stopped and it was time to get out.

"Alright where are we going first?" Wilbur asked. "Hmmm I think that one." Phil said while pointing at a store. It looked nice, there was a lot of furniture and decorations and stuff. "Come on." Tubbo said and began walking/running towards the doors. "Hey wait for me bitch!" Tommy screamed, also starting to run. "Oh my god, really" Wilbur said annoyed and we followed them inside.

As soon as we were inside Tubbo grabbed my hand and dragged me over to a random corner and showed me a duck. "Look! It's a duck AND a lamp! It's fucking awesome!" He said with a big smile. I laughed. "Philllllll" Tubbo yelled and Phil came walking towards us. "Yeah?" "Can I have this?" "No, last week you wanted this giant beanbag, your not getting this too. We are here for Ranboo, he doesn't have anything in his room so he can pick out some things he likes." Phil told him. "Awwww" Tubbo said and Phil walked away.

After some minutes I found some stuff I liked and gave it to Phil so he could pay for it. Tubbo was still sad about that duck lamp thing but what he didn't know is that after he walked away I grabbed it and put it between the other things. While the person was scanning everything Phil saw the duck and looked at me. I quickly looked away pretending I didn't see him. When we walked out of the store I grabbed the duck out of the bag and walked to Tubbo. "Tubbo, look" I said as he turned around and I handed him the duck. He gasped, "thank you!" He said and hugged me. I smiled and glanced at Phil, I expected him to look angry but he didn't, he was smiling.

Phil POV

While he cashier was scanning the items I saw that duck Tubbo wanted. Huh? I looked at Ranboo confused but he just looked away. Why did he put it between the stuff?

As we were walking out of the store Ranboo grabbed the duck lamp out of the bag and walked over to Tubbo. I saw him give Tubbo the duck and Tubbo hugged him. Awwwwww. That's so sweet, I thought. Tubbo was sad that I said no to the duck so Ranboo got it for him. I noticed Ranboo looking at me, he look a bit scared so I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"I'm going to name him benson!" Tubbo said happily and then ran over to Tommy and Wilbur who were arguing about something. "Look! He fucking glows!" He said and we all started laughing.

———————————————————————————————————————

Alrighttttttttt, I hope you liked this chapter, a lot of fluff stuff. Mcc was yesterday, I watched Tubbo's pov but his stream kept crashing. It was fun though. I was kinda sad Ranboo had to go back to the us but now Tubbo is already there and Billzo and Aimsey are going to! I REALLY like all the streams after halloween mcc with Tubbo Ranboo Billzo Aimsey and Freddy, they were amazing! Oh and I started watching peaky blinders on Netflix and I love it.

Some music :] cooler than me (feat. Big Sean)-mike posner, Elastic-Joey purp, GONE,GONE/THANK YOU-Tyler, the creator, stalker's tango-autoheart, st. James infirmary blues-the white stripes, the detail-delta sleep.

Alright that's it! Take care of yourself and I'll see you soon.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!

-Jay :D