Chapter 2

Hi everyone thanks for reading this. I really appreciate it :] anyways NEW CHAPTER WOOO! it took some time but here it is. 

Oh yeah I made the cover myself, I'm pretty proud of it!

Alright I think that's it so enjoy!

TW:

PANIC ATTACK 

ED

ABUSE

BLOOD    

         please let me know if I need to add more!   

My eyes fluttered open. This time not because of someone shouting my name. I actually slept pretty well, no shouting, no nightmare. 'Hopefully this is going to be a good day.' I thought. Oh boy was I wrong.

I got up and grabbed some clothes. I noticed that I didn't hear the rain anymore so I looked outside, dry. We probably have to go outside today. That's a rule for us, when it's sunny we have to go outside for one hour. We aren't allowed to be there longer. I don't know why actually, I find it pretty dumb.

When it was time for breakfast I walked downstairs and into the room. I felt good today so I thought I could try and eat something cause I was pretty hungry. I grabbed my food and turned around when I actually bumped into one of the workers. She looked at me with a discusted look and scoffed. "Are you going to eat all that food?" She said. I didn't say anything back and just looked down. She laughed and then I suddenly felt a burning pain. She had thrown her water on me. I hissed in pain. "Oopsie, you shouldn't have bumped into me." I quickly turn around trying to hold back my tears and ran back to my room.

As soon as I got inside I snatched a towel from my closet and tried to dry myself off. I carefully dabbed until al the water was gone. It hurt pretty bad, but I couldn't do anything about the pain so I just had to deal with it.

Then there was a loud noise, I flinched. The stupid bell rang, we had to go outside. I checked if there was any water left one last time and made my way to the garden.

When I got outside I immediately walked to the place I always go, a tree in the farthest corner. It my favorite spot to sit. Nobody is there, it's always quiet. I climbed in the tree and sat down comfortably. I like looking over the wall of the orphanage and thinking about being free. I was deep in thoughts when suddenly I heard someone shout. I looked down and saw a couple of kids standing under the tree. "Hey ender freak!" One of them shouted. I didn't say anything back, I hated them, they always bully me. "Cat got your tong?" "No" I said softly almost whispering. A few of them laughed. "Aww is the little ugly weirdo scared?" "SHUT UP" I screamed. I started to tear up a bit. "What did you just say to me?" He said threateningly. I didn't answer. "Hey guys I think ender freak here needs a little punishment." He smirked. Then the other guys grabbed a hose out of nowhere and started spraying water at me. I screamed out of pain. "STOP IT" I yelled. They didn't, they just laughed. I started crying because of the pain and tried to get away from the water. Which didn't go well cause the next thing I knew was falling and hitting the ground hard. "AAAAAAA" I was laying on the ground screaming and crying in pain. There was that same pain again, the pain I felt the night it happen. I started getting flashbacks.

The sirens.

The flashing lights.

People screaming.