Chapter 6

Hello greetings, I'm not dead :D I was just really busy.

YOOOOOOO WE HIT 1K! Thank you guys so much :D when I started this book I didn't expect this, but I'm glad it happened :]

I'm sorry this chapter took so long but here it is, there's some big news. I hope you enjoy! :]

TW:

SOCIAL ANXIETY

             please let me know if I need to add more!

Ranboo POV

Aaaahh a new day, I love new days. You never know what's going to happen, maybe I'll cry maybe not. We'll see.

I opened my eyes to immediately get blinded by the light that was shining trough my window. Nice. I groaned and pulled the blanket over my eyes. But as I did so I suddenly got slapped in the face. "AAA, wha-why?" I said as I looked at the person who slapped me. "You kept me up all night dickhead." Tubbo said. "Wha-how. I didn't do anything!" I said, my voice getting slightly higher. "You kept turning and grabbing all of the blankets! You also talk in your sleep, WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING IN YOUR DREAM." "What did I say?" "You said it feels like a thousand gloves and every second you're not running I'm only getting closer." Tubbo laughed. "I can't remember my dream but I think I had a great time." I also started laughing.

No ones POV

When they both got ready they sat down on Ranboo's bed. "Alright so what do you do here normally." Tubbo asked. "Well normally when I wake up I have a few minutes before the bell go- *RINGGGGGGGGG* oh there we go, time for food." Ranboo said. "Hahaha perfectly timed" "yeah, let's go"

As they made their way to the dining room Ranboo started thinking. I'm actually walking with someone right now . I actually have a friend now. I'm not alone anymore. Ahah fuck you person that said I'll be lonely forever. "Wait, which way is it?" Tubbo asked as Ranboo snapped out of his thoughts. "Oh uh this way." He said as they made a turn and walked into the dining area. "Here's the food" Ranboo said and grabbed a plate. Tubbo did the same thing and took a look at the food. "This shit looks fucking disgusting." He said while fake gagging. "Yeah it's not the best." Ranboo told Tubbo as he put some food on his plate. Tubbo just stood there looking at it. "Are you going to grab something?" Ranboo asked. "It looks like I'll die when I eat it but I'm really hungry so I don't care." He said and also put some on his plate.

They started looking for a place to sit when Tubbo spotted a empty table. As they made there way towards it Tubbo suddenly heard a voice from behind him. "Hey, are you new here? I'm a new caretaker here and I've been trying to learn everyone's name." "Oh uh no I'm a friend of Ranboo. I don't live here. My name is Tubbo." "Oh okay, I'm Puffy nice to meet you! Where is your friend, I've never met him before." "Oh he is right he- huh where is he?" Tubbo said as he looked around. He eventually spotted him. He was hiding behind a pole. You almost couldn't see his lanky figure behind it but his tail gave him away, you could see a little black and white floof poking out from behind. "Ranboo what the fuck are you doing?" Tubbo said as he walked toward him. He didn't answer and just stood still as if Tubbo couldn't see him. "Ranboo I can see you." "Oh" Ranboo said and slowly as he slid out from behind the pole. "The new caretaker wants to meet you, come." "Do I have to?" Ranboo said softly. "Yes" Tubbo grabbed Ranboo's arm and dragged him over to Puffy. "Here he is." "Hi, nice to meet you I'm Puffy!" Ranboo tried to walk backwards but couldn't cause Tubbo was still holding his arm. Tubbo shot him a quick glare. "H-hi I uh I'm R-ranboo." "Hi Ranboo" Puffy said a bit softer.

Puffy POV

"HEY LOOK ENDERBITCH HAS A FRIEND HAHAHAH" I heard some kids yell. "DID YOU PAY HIM OR SOMETHING, NO ONE WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH THE FREAK." They are talking about Ranboo. Poor kid, that's why he looked so uncomfortable when we met I thought. I looked at Ranboo and he looked like he wanted to disappear right then and there, his red and green eyes big. "HEY" I shouted. "Don't talk to him like that! Leave him alone!" "Oh yeah what if we don't." They said. Oh those assholes "hmh we'll see Jared, Anthony, Brayden and Tristan." I said. They looked shocked that I knew there names, maybe also a bit scared. After that they quickly walked away. I smiled and turned around. "Th-thank you" Ranboo said. He looked really lost and confused but also a bit relieved. "No problem." I smiled at him. "Alright I'm really hungry so we are gonna eat now, bye!" Tubbo said. "Bye" I chuckled and waved. Tubbo started pulling Ranboo away and as he did so Ranboo turned around. "B-bye." He said shyly and waved with his tail cause Tubbo was still pulling his arm.

Phil POV

I woke up and immediately thought of this one specific thing: Ranboo. Can I adopt him and how quick. I just knew I needed to help him. Maybe I can talk to my boss. Yeah, I'll do that today. Actually let's do it now.

I stood up and quickly got ready. Just 7 minutes later I was walking towards the head office. As I got closer I became more and more nervous. I knocked on the door and heard a "come in!" I opened the door and walked in. "Good morning sir. I uh wanted to ask you something. Am I allowed to adopt someone?" "Hm well normally caretakers aren't allowed to. It's against the rules." He said. "Oh okay I understand but isn't there a other way?" "I don't think so-" all of a sudden the door flew open. "What the hell?!" The head said in shock. "Oh sorry excuse me sir. I happened to walk by and hear the conversation. You said that they aren't allowed to but isn't there a exception. Cause I read that if someone has been in the orphanage for more than 2 years without getting adopted a caretaker IS allowed to adopt them if they want." "Who are you?" I asked confused by the stranger. "Oh sorry my name is Puffy." "Oh uhm let me look up the rules." The head said and started typing. "You're right, it says it here." He said while pointing to his screen. "Wait so I can adopt someone?" "Yeah" "alright thank you so much." I said and walked out of the room.

 I noticed that the stranger who's name apparently is Puffy followed me. "Hey Puffy right, why did you come in and help me and how did you know?" I asked. "I wanted to help Ranboo. He's a nice and good hearted person and he deserves a loving family. Oh and I've read all the rules." Puffy said. I was shocked. "H-how did you know I was talking about Ranboo?" "I saw how you looked at him." "Oh. Thank you so so much for helping me. You're a good person Puffy." "No need to thank me. Alright you should go tell Ranboo the good news. He was downstairs in the dining room just a few minutes ago." "Yeah you're right I will." I was about to turn around when I realized. "have I seen you before? You look familiar." I asked. "I don't know. Where do you live?" She said. "I live close to a small town called l'manburg." "Wait really! I live there to!" She said excitedly. "I think I've seen you when I went grocery shopping. You should visit sometimes!" "Yeah, I will! Alright now go tell him!" "Alright alright!" I said and started making my way downstairs to tell someone something that was going to change his life.

————————————————————————————————————————

Wooooooooooo. I hope you liked this chapter. It took pretty long cause I was very busy with school. I had some tests and one of them was math. I suck at math. The only classes I like are English, music and art class. 

Music time! Not me-peach pit, trigger of love-JAWNY, make of it-half alive, dnd-glaive, 1st time-Bakar, eighth wonder-lemon demon, better than me-the Brobecks, alrighty aphrodite-peach pit, A-O-K- tai verdes.

Okay that's it! Please take care of yourself and I'll see you soon!

BUH BYEEEEEEEEE :D

-Jay