Chapter 8

Hallooo, greetings everyone!

New chapter woooo, lot off stuff happening in this one.

Enjoy! :D

TW:

TRAUMA 

PANIC ATTACK 

BLOOD

DEATH

       please let me know if I need to add more!

Ranboo POV

"Ranboo"

"Raaaanbooooo"

I opened my eyes and immediately closed them again after being blinded by the light. "Come on you need to wake up!" I heard Tubbo say but I didn't move, I still felt tired. "Alright last chance or I'm gonna do it my way." He said. "What do you mean by 'my waAAAAAAAA" I started but mid sentence I suddenly got yanked out of bed by my ankle. "That hurt!" I said, now sitting on the floor. Tubbo just laughed. "TODAY IS THE DAY!" He scream excitedly. "Wait, OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT!" I screamed back.

"What's going on here?" I turned around and saw philza walking inside. "Hi Phil!" I said happily. "Hi guys, Ranboo you should go pack cause we're leaving in 30 minutes." He responded. "O-okay I'll start now!" I said as I sped off.

Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god, I'm gonna forget something I just know it. These kind of thoughts were constantly running trough my head but I was to exited to really care. After approximately 20 minutes I was done with packing. Alright what next, I thought. Oh yeah, hair! I ran towards the bathroom to brush my hair but when I got there I realized that I already put my brush in my bag. I sighed and walked back to my bag and grabbed the brush out of it. When I looked in the mirror after I got back I saw that my hair was an absolute mess. Oh no this will take some time, I thought and got to work.

After a full 5 minutes of trying to brush it out, I was finally done. "Ranboo are you almost done? We have 5 minutes left." Tubbo said as he peeked out from behind the door. "I'm almost ready, I just have to put on my shoes and then I'm done." I told him as I sat down on my bed and grabbed my shoes. "Nice shoes" "thanks, I really like them, they are my favorite." I've had my black converse for long time but I still love them.

"Hey guys are you ready?" Phil said, walking inside. "Yeah!" I said as I tied my laces. "Alright let's go!" He said. I stood up and grabbed my bag. This is it, the last time I'll see this place, this hellhole. Before I knew it we were walking towards the exit. I was looking around when I saw her, mrs. Adams. She was stood there glaring at me. She looked kinda angry. I looked at her and smirked, she didn't really know how to react. Just as we were turning around a corner I waved at her and put my middle finger up. Hehehe take that mrs Adams! As we got near the exit I also saw Puffy. She smiled and waved at me so I did the same.

This is it. Just a few more steps and I'm free. Three, two, one..... a smile slowly appeared on my face. I had done it, I stepped outside. Tubbo looked at me and also smiled. "You're going home bossman." He said. "I know"

"Alright you can give your bag to me." Phil said so I gave it to him and sat down on the backseat of the car next to Tubbo. "I can't wait for you to meet the others!" He said as Phil started the car and drove away. Tubbo and I were talking about a lot of things and I was really excited.

We were driving for quite a while now and I saw a lot of things I had never seen before, so I kept asking phil what it was. "Phil what is that?!" I said as I got out of my seat and pointed at something. "RANBOO STOP I CAN'T SEE THE ROAD!" That's when I saw it, the head lights of a car. NO. I quickly moved backwards and grabbed Tubbo, holding him close. I knew what was going to happen. *BANG* "AAAAAA" the car was spinning and I felt a sharp pain in my head. As the car stopped I didn't move. I saw them. I was there again, the night it happened. Everything was the same, the screaming, the flashing lights. But one thing was different, when I saw my parents laying on the ground in a pool of blood their faces changed, I saw Tubbo and Phil. Why why why why. Please not again NOT AGAIN NOT AGAIN NOT AGAIN STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP.