Chapter 10

Hey hi hello greetings! New chapter is here!

This one took some time but it's pretty long so yeah,

Enjoy!

Phil POV

We went to some more stores to buy stuff for Ranboo, clothes, decorations and more stuff. We were now on our way to the last store.

There were a lot of people here, I guess they all needed to buy something last minute. I looked at the time, 5:50 pm. It closes at 6 so we have to be quick. Just as I thought that Tommy saw something and ran away. "Will can you please go find him we don't have much time left." I said. "Okay, TOMMY WHERE ARE YOU." Wilbur said while running in the direction Tommy went. "Alright come on- where is Tubbo?!" I looked to my left to see Tubbo running around the corner. I sighed, "Ranboo stay here, I'm gonna get Tubbo." I said and went after Tubbo.

Ranboo POV

He left me. They are all gone. I don't know where I am. Why are there so many people? I started getting scared. I fucking hate people. How could they leave me alone in here! What do I do!? Every time there are a lot of people around me I get all panicked and overwhelmed.

I started frantically looking around me. "Hey, hey you" what? I saw a woman approaching me. "Are you alright, where are your parents?" She asked as she grabbed me by my arm. Shit. What now?! "Hello?" She asked again and started pulling on my arm. "I'll take you to the checkouts, they will find them" She said while dragging me with her. No no no no no, Phil said I had to stay where I was! I wanted to tell her but I just couldn't.

We got to the checkouts and she told one of the ladies working there what was going on. "Alright don't worry I'll make an announcement on the intercom." The lady said. And just then a loud voice could be heard trough the whole store, I covered my ears. "Good afternoon, there is a kid without his parents at the checkouts, can the parents of this black and white haired boy pick him up please, thank you." Everyone was staring at me. I didn't know what to do so I decided to run. I didn't know where to, my brain had shut down.

Phil POV

"Good afternoon, there is a kid without his parents at the checkouts, can the parents of this black and white haired boy pick him up please, thank you." Oh fuck, Ranboo. I grabbed Tubbo by his hand after finding him looking at the plushies and ran towards the checkouts.

As I got there I looked around but didn't see any sign of Ranboo. "Uhh hey where is he?" I asked a woman standing there. "Are you the dad?" She asked me. "Yes, what happens?" "Well I saw him standing there all alone, he looked scared so I asked him if he was alright and where his parents were but he didn't respond, then I took him here. Why did you leave him alone?" The woman told me. "Well my other child ran off and I had to find him, I told him to stay where he was. Where is he now?" I asked her. "Well he ran that way, I thought he saw his parent or something but I guess not then."she said. Shit. "Okay thank you" I said and started running again. Poor Ranboo, he is probably terrified.

Ranboo POV

Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Now I'm lost.......and tired. I let myself side down a random wall in a alleyway. A few tears fell down my cheeks. Welp what now. Will Phil be angry at me for running away? Will he even find me?! Why, why did that woman have to help me, I didn't want her help. My finger nails were digging into my palms.

"Uh excuse me" I looked up and saw a guy standing a few meters away from me, he was quite tall but not as tall as me and he had brown long hair with a bandanna. "Are you alright mate?" He said. I didn't know what to say. Do I trust him? "Oh yeah right, I'm Billzo. I was just waiting here, then I saw you and you looked kinda distressed." He told me. He looked nice. "I uh I'm Ranboo." I said. "Nice to meet you mate, so what's going on?" He asked. "Oh well uh I'm here with my family but some things happened and I was told to wait where I was cause I don't know my way around here, but then this woman thought I was lost and dragged me with her. Long story short I got scared and booked it out of there and now I'm here." I told him, meanwhile he slowly sat down besides me. "Ah that sucks man, that woman is just a bitch." He said trying to make me laugh, which worked.