"MR. ANNOYING"

I tucked my white uniform in my skirt.... I couldn't believe that it was finally the day, I wasn't sure enough that whether the new college would be suitable or not... And one thing I must say that staying with someone wasn't my thing... I used to stay alone since my childhood... Yeah maybe that was the reason why I was now an introvert nerd...
I walked down the stairs while seeing my mom and step dad waiting for me to come and my step brother looking at my bare legs with a smirk on his lips....
To be honest, my step dad wasn't that bad person that I thought he would be.... rather he was caring towards our family...but my step brother was just a nightmare for me..
"Misa!!!" My mom called out my name....
I walked towards her while hugging her last time when she pecked my forehead before getting into the car leaving for the big city college located far away......
The whole ride I just thought about how to cope up with the environment that I was going to face... As I told that I was an introvert, it had a huge reason behind it...and now I wasn't sure that what would I do in my new college... I knew that there would be ragging in those hostels and it was a great deal for me...

I sighed before leaving the car... while taking my luggage to the hostel...
As asked by the receptionist, I proceeded to room number 13, Even the number was unlucky.....
I knocked on the door but to my surprise, there wasn't any noise, so I proceeded and slammed the door only to see a blonde boy in his uniform smoking a cigarette secretly....
This sight was just annoying, I couldn't believe someone was smoking in the hostel where it is strictly prohibited....
Misa: *coughs**coughs* Uhm Mr... Don't you know that smoking is prohibited... And why the hell are you smoking here in my room, just go smoke somewhere other than my room...
The person spoke in a husky tone: Oh really?!?!? Your room??? so you are my new roommate???? Ughhhh you are so annoying....
I was struck by a thunderbolt, the only thing that I thought was that how was I supposed to stay with a boy.... And moreover with a boy like this....
Misa: what the heck??!?!? You are MY ROOMMATE???? LIKE FOR ENTIRE FIVE YEARS!?!??!?!!?
Unknown : Yeah I know I am so handsome, you would love here with me but I don't wanna live with your annoying ass.... By the way I am Jimin...
Misa : NOOOO!!!! I ASKED IT BECAUSE I CANNOT LIVE WITH SUCH A AN IRRITATING PERSON LIKE YOU!!!!!!
Jimin : Well better leave for the college or else we are gonna miss our lecture you brat...
He said this and ran away with his backpack fast enough for him to fade away from my sight within a few seconds....
I entered the room, it wasn't that messy as I thought.... But there were packets of cigarettes on his tables.... I wondered how spoiled he would be... And this thought was made me groan in anger...

I just swept my thoughts away while placing my luggage on the side of the window.... And I seated myself in front of the mirror while setting my hair...

I let out a sigh before leaving the room while locking it....
I approached towards the class with my backpack with a tensed mind as I knew that it was my first day....
I entered the class and seated myself on a bench, while hugging my backpack like a 5-year old...
I put the backpack beside me while taking out a book from my bag...
I started reading it while other started gossiping... Obviously I knew that it was about me.... (Sounds great right? Well, I too thought it was till that night)

Soon, the teacher entered the class room and called out my name and told me to introduce myself....

I stood up while putting down the book on the table and walked towards him, I faced the class and started introducing myself....

Misa : I am Misa, and I am from Busan, and I really hope that I would be able to cope up with the environment and I wish that I get along with all my teachers as well as my classmates.

Teacher : Yeah I am sure you guys get along... Now you can go to your seat thank you for coming here, we hope that you learn from us...
You just nodded and went back to your seat....

Teacher : But what's up with our topper, why isn't he here?

Suddenly a boy knocked on the door, the teacher opened the door revealing that it was no one but Jimin...

Teacher : Oh see.. He is here...We were talking about you only... Come quickly and take a seat beside our newcomer miss Misa.

My jaw dropped as those words left out his mouth... Jimin???!? And topper?!?!? How!?!?? Like he is such a spoiled brat with insatiable habits... And what's happening?!?!?! He is my bench partner too!?!?! For the entire course!?!!?!

He seated himself beside me adjusting his glasses and giving me an annoying stare...
On my first day itself, I started to hate him... He was just annoying.... But these thoughts weren't in my mind for long as I was scared of bullying and ragging because I knew that all the students were my hostel partners too as and they didn't look very pleasing...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!! I WILL LEAVE IT HERE AND WILL START WRITING THE NEXT PART SOON, LET'S SEE HOW MANY PARTS IT TAKES TO COMPLETE THIS STORY...I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT...SO STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT PARTS... AND YEAH I AM REALLY TRYING TO IMPROVE MY WRITING SO DO GIVE ME FEEDBACKS..!!! ILYSM...
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇