"YOU ARE A WOMANIZER!!"

IN THE PREVIOUS PART :
??? : Just shut the f*ck up!!! Don't forget with whom are you talking!!!! I know it better that you that what should I do and what I shouldn't.... So keep your mouth shut if you want Misa to be alive atleast for these 2 years...
Jimin : I am sorry....but don't kill her now... Please...

??? : So just shut you fu*king mouth if you want her to enjoy her last years..

Meanwhile,

Jimin's pov :
I couldn't believe what he was doing, how can he be so cruel?
I know that these two years are Misa's last years... But her mom? And if he kills her mom then why the heck Misa???

Jimin : Then after killing her mom you aren't gonna do anything to her right?
??? : Don't be so childish!!!! He destroyed our life and you are talking about her???? Just cut the call you mf!
Jimin : That's what I am telling that what will be the difference between him and you then? He ruined our life because it was related to us but why are you ruining her?!? If you are gonna kill her then you aren't supposed to do anything with her... Or else I am not a part of your plan anymore!!!!
??? : How dare you talk back?? Huh!! I see!!! Now as you have grown up, you don't like to hurt women, and you are behaving just like a womanizer!!! You idiot!!!!
Jimin : W-What??? HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A WOMANIZER??? And yeah you are right!!! I am not a psychopath like you!!!! Because I don't hurt those who are innocent....
??? : Oh really??!? Then a year ago, who was Kate??? Moreover then why are you just following my orders??? Huh- You know why??? Because you are just a puppet to me!!!
Jimin : R-R-eally???!?! Kate?!?? You promised that you will never bring back this topic.... I thought that you cared for me but I can see that you were using me all the time!!! Wow!!! SO LISTEN MR. MF JUST F*CK YOURSELF CUZ I AM NOT IN YOUR PLAN ANYMORE AND I WILL GO TELL MISA EVERYTHING... OKAY?!??
Jimin : Oh wow!!! *maniac laughter* I can see this little boy has grown up!! So listen... Do you want me to reveal everything?? About Misa?? About you about everyone?

JIMIN'S POV :
I couldn't believe what he was saying... For these years Icouldn't imagine my life without him... I can't take this heartbreak... And now, I can't believe he is blackmailing me.... For real????

Jimin : WHAT SHOULD I DO THEN?
??? : AYOOO LITTLE BOY JUST BE IN YOUR LIMITS OKAY??? OR ELSE YOU KNOW....
Jimin : Hmm...I am S-S-O-R-R-Y...

MISA'S POV :
I was about to call my mom when I suddenly saw Jimin left the room with teary eyes...
I was really worried because it was obvious by his expressions that he was in pain... I followed him... And with each step he was breaking down heavily... I was too on the verge of crying because of the previous incident and also seeing him in this state was pathetic....
I followed him to the terrace without letting him know anything....
I saw that he was going at the end of the terrace... I didn't bother him at first but what I saw after that made my heart stop for a second...
I saw Jimin was about to jump off the parapet...
Without wasting a single second I rushed to him and pulled him by his wrist with all the might I had... making him fall on me....
For a few seconds we were in the same position... Then he got up on his knees and I stood in front of him on my knees
Jimin : Why the heck did you pulled me?!!
Misa : I can't let you die dumb*ss!!
Jimin : Why? Why?? Why??? Don't you see that how I hate you? how I bullied you???

It was really pathetic to see him in that state... I could feel now that why he was always rude, always cold, and always silent... Only because he was going through immense pain that he never showed....

Misa : Listen Jimin I never hated you.... Yeah you bullied me but that wasn't your intention right? It's okay.... Now tell me what happened... You can rely on me ok?
Now get up and let's talk in our room... Ok?

JIMIN'S POV :
Now it was breaking me more... Cuz the person I thought of destroying... was comforting me... But I cannot tell her anything now or else he will reveal everything.... But I will protect her till my last breath because I have no one in my life except her... Not even the person I trusted the most....
(END OF JIMIN'S POV)

I took him with him by pulling him by his sleeves to our room... He seated himself on his bed...
Misa : *handing a glass of water* Drink it up and tell me every single thing.... Ok?
Jimin : T-Thanks....
Misa : Now tell me...
Jimin : I lost someone...
Misa : Who?
Jimin : I can't tell that... I am sorry
Misa : it's ok if you feel uncomfortable...
Jimin : It's not like that.... I will tell you everything when the time comes...
Misa : Uhm... Ok... Take rest and let me know if you need anything. M.
Jimin : Thanks... You saved my life...
Misa : I don't wanna rant but..... Shut the fu*k up!!! How dare you tried taking your life???? You have got only one life... And you are wasting it on these useful cigarettes and all this shits!!! Just let me see a single cigarette on your lips then I will throw you outside of the window myself..!!!
Jimin : Hmm....
Misa : Understood???
Jimin : Uhm yes...

JIMIN'S POV :
I couldn't believe my eyes that Misa who was actually so quiet was so furious just because of me? She scolded me just like my mom... Thank you so much Misa... Just wait for the right time so that I can protect you well....
(END OF JIMIN'S POV)

I went to the window and I felt quite relieved as Jimin's lips curved into a satisfactory smile when I scolded him...(Maybe he miss her mom?)
Oh shit!!! Imma call my mom now....

Misa : Mom... Are you ok?
Mom : Ah yes but I feel dizzy...
Misa : What happened?? What did they do to you???
Mom : Nothing much... They just took me with them and nothing else... But why did they dropped me again?? What happened ???
Misa : Nothing... I don know actually... I got a call and they just said to give some money and that's it... (I lied)
Mom : Oh... How did you managed to do so?
Misa : It wasn't much... But...
Mom : What?
Misa : What the heck was dad and Jack (doing at that time???!!!
Mom : Actually your got an urgent call from his office and Jack was at his friend's house at that time...
Misa : Should I call Jack?? And tell him that he is just a bas*ard who is such a selfish lad???
Mom : Don't do anything stupid... Focus on your studies.... Ok??? Now go and sleep... It's already late...
Misa : Ok mom but let me meet you all.. Then I will not let it slide...
Mom : Ahhh ok... Now go and sleep!!! Good night...
Misa : Yes mom good night...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING...

SO GUYS, MY GRANDPA PASSED AWAY AND THERE'S A LOT OF STUDY PRESSURE... SO I WOULD BE A LITTLE INACTIVE THESE DAYS... (THOUGH I WOULD TRY TO BE REGULAR)...

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING....
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇