"MY BABY GIRL IS SO FAST"

The alarm rang making me wake up... I got up from the bed and sipped some water...
Whereas I saw Jimin doing his homework... We both kept mum as both of us didn't want to come up the previous topic...
And then I suddenly remembered that I was gonna call Jungkook... I quickly went to the washroom and changed into a comfortable black sweatshirt and blue sweatpants, held up my hairs into a messy bun, and put a little bit of pink lip balm on my lips just to look atleast presentable...

I came out of the washroom, took out my phone and dialed Jungkook's number,
Misa : Uhm... It's me Misa...
Jungkook : Oh hey... Can I come over?
Misa : Yep sure... But...
Jungkook : What? Do you have any problem? Then it's ok...
Misa : No actually, Jimin is also here....
Jungkook : It's fine we still can do our homework together..
Misa : That's great!!! Just come over now...
Jungkook : Okay... Wait... Bye imma come right now...
Misa : Ok bye.. See you.. !

I hung the call and went to my study table to arrange the books... I took out my book and placed it on my bed as there isn't that much of space for us to sit down and study together....

Within a few minutes, there was a knock on the door, I quickly opened the door and saw Jungkook giving me that bunny smile...
Jungkook : Here are some chocolates for you...
Misa : Omg... Thank you Jungkook!!!

Jungkook entered the room and made his way towards my bed.... We both sat on the bed taking our notebooks and books..

Jungkook : So, I have noted down some points regarding the topic... See...
Misa : Yeah go through my points too...

We started eating the chocolates and started giggling and discusing about our topic...

JIMIN'S POV:
I was doing my homework, when I saw Jungkook entered the room... Misa was so happy to see him which actually annoyed me in some way... I was just holding back myself as I knew that if I take one wrong step, then I won't be able to take the revenge... After all she was no one for me... And the reason why I knew her for so long was just to take revenge from her and that's it... And at the end of the day I have to hurt her... And it's just a matter of 2 years more...
(END OF JIMIN'S POV)

To be honest Jungkook was really getting along with him... He is such a great person... He feels like home...

Jungkook : Misa...!!! Oh my god you are so funny!!! I am really glad to meet you!!! So?? Best friends ??
Misa : Obviously!!!!
Jungkook : Hehe... Then let's hang out tomorrow?? At the cafeteria?
Misa : Sure! I would love to!!!

Jungkook : So let's meet tomorrow.. It's already 9pm...So I gotta go... I am so sorry...
Misa : It's completely okay Jungkook...Sp let's meet tomorrow I guess?
Jungkook : Yeah!!! Bye Misaaaa!!
Misa *giggles* : Yeah bye....

I closed the door after Jungkook went outside....
To be honest I was expecting an angry Jimin but to my surprise, he was neutral and he was now reading something on his phone or maybe doing something on his phone? Who knows?

I went to my bed with my phone when I saw a text from an unknown number...
When I opened it, I was thunderstruck and started panicking,
The text:
I think you remember me, if you want your mom to be alive then go to the headquarters and change your college duration to 2 years... You won't believe me right??? Haha here is your proof....
*picture of Misa's mom with rope tied around her wrists*

I immediately rushed outside to the headquarters located on the third floor... It was night but the headquarters were always open... I went there when the staffs started staring at me...( Maybe because of my clothes? Or because of my timing? )

I calmed myself down as I knew that I wouldn't get my request fulfilled if I start panicking...
I requested the head staff to change my college duration....
Misa : Sir, I would like to change my college duration...
Staff : But why so sudden?
Misa : Sir, actually I will move to another place so I cannot continue this course (I lied)
Staff : Oh okay... Then miss, fill up this form and once you are done, then let us know so that we can give you the confirmation mail...
Misa : Sir, can I fill it now?
Staff : Sure...

The staff pointed to a bench and I made my way to it, sat down and started filling the form... When I was finished with it, I quickly called that staff and handed him the form...
Staff : Ok miss, so check your mail, we are sending you the mail now only...
Misa : Thank you so much sir... Yes I have got it...

I went outside of the room, and rushed to my room... I saw Jimin was still on his phone but his face was fully red and it seemed like he was angry but as soon as he saw me, he flinched and expressions immediately changed...

There was no time for me to focus on Jimin.... So, I texted the unknown user...

Misa : I have already did what you said... Please now leave my mom alone... Please
??? : Oh I see... My baby girl is so fast.... But how can I believe you...
Misa *sends the screen shot of the mail*
??? : Good girl!!!
Misa : Now release my mother please...
??? : Yes I will do as I promised baby girl... I have already dropped your mom to her place... But keep it in mind "DON'T EVER TRY TO THINK ABOUT GOING TO POLICE... OR ELSE YOU KNOW WHAT CAN I DO!!! "

Within no time, the unknown person disabled his id and I was very much scared and it was quite obvious...
I was literally shocked because what was my stepdad and step brother doing at that time?? To be honest I was really furious.... So I went near the window to call my mom...

MEANWHILE JIMIN'S POV :
I was going through the notes in my phone when suddenly I saw Misa panting and within no time, she ran outside of the room... I knew that something was wrong and my mind was telling myself that who was behind all these... So, I texted him to know what actually happened...
Jimin : Did you started our plan?
??? : Yeah but I think I added some spice in it!!! Guess what???
Jimin : You aren't supposed to change the plan because I am equally a part of it... And I must know everything about it...
??? : I kidnapped her mom!!! Haha
Jimin : What??!??!??? How can you do this without my consent??!?
??? : Because I really liked it... And you wanna know the best part...
Jimin : Don't tell me you...
??? : Yeah you are right!!!! I gave her mom the drug!!!
Jimin : Are you crazy?????? H-How????? How can you be so cruel???? Like really??!??? What has gotten into you??!?? She will die within a year if she isn't given an antidote... Just give her the antidote!!!! We didn't intend to kill her mom.... Please I beg... Don't do this... I don't want her to lose her mom like this....
??? : Just shut the f*ck up!!! Don't forget with whom are you talking!!!! I know it better that you that what should I do and what I shouldn't.... So keep your mouth shut if you want Misa to be alive atleast for these 2 years...
Jimin : I am sorry....but don't kill her now... Please...