"I CAN'T LOSE HER- I CANNOT-"

IN THE PREVIOUS PART:
MISA'S POV :
Great! now no one even cares for me... No one even came to check on me....
Good... I am just a piece of trash....
(END OF POV)

I stood up being a crying mess and walked to the door... I wiped my tears and went outside.....

BACK TO PRESENT :
Jimin was now heading towards the rooftop where the event was going to be conducted...
He was about to climb the stairs when he suddenly received a call...
??? : Hahah I see.... You left her as I said right?!?
Jimin : Yeah I did what you told me to... And now that I am not that close with her don't harm her... Please...
??? : Hahah you are so fool... You left her when I told you to- lol you know, I am a psychopath- So this is the best time for me to finish this plan...
Jimin : W-WHAT- YOU-
??? : How can you trust a psychopath.... By the way thank you so much for helping me out- Now I can easily end her...
Jimin : Are you kidding me?!? I trusted you!!! AND YOU DID THIS??-
I SWEAR IF YOU LAY YOUR HANDS ON MISA... I WILL JUST KILL YOU-
??? : You know what? I DON'T CARE IF YOU DESTROY ME AFTER I KILL HER...
Jimin : WHY NOW?!? IF YOU WANNA KILL HER THEN WHY NOW? YOU PROMISED THAT IT WILL BE 2 YEARS LATER....
??? : Aww but you know I love to change my plan as per my convenience....!!! And you know... She probably hates you now... She will be so heart broken if she will know that the person behind her death will be no one but you- HAHAHAH

Jimin felt his heart clenching.... He couldn't believe what just happened...

JIMIN'S POV :
DID HE JUST USED ME?!?
Am I that worse? How did I do that to her... UGHHH I AM SO FUC*ING DUMB.... HOW COME I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S HIS PLAN.....
I HAVE TO FIND HER NOW... I HOPE SHE'S OKAY..
(END OF JIMIN'S POV)

He was now breaking down more and more.. Running through the corridor, searching for me.... But I was nowhere to be found....
Tears were rolling down from his eyes continuously... He lost everything... Just everything-

JIMIN'S POV:
I CAN'T LOSE HER- I CANNOT-
SHE IS THE ONLY ONE I AM LEFT WITH...
WHERE IS SHE-
*shouts*
MISAA!!!
WHERE ARE YOU??
*breaking down*
WHAT DID I DID? HOW CAN I BE SUCH A DUMB*SS?!? I SWEAR I WILL KILL HIM IF HE DOES SOMETHING TO HER...
(END OF JIMIN'S POV)

On the other hand, there was Kate who was enjoying the view....

KATE'S POV :
Ahhh~ it feels so good seeing him like this... Hahaha look at him! He is a fool! Lol the sight is so wonderful.... This is all I wanted....
*phone buzzes*
??? : Are you happy?
Kate : Obviously I am...
But let us finish our mission first...
??? : Don't forget to bring the drug I gave you... After all, who'll know that we'll use her as our sample- lol... We at last made it!! If it works then we'll be billionaires....
Kate : Just imagine how amazing it will be!! By the way, what did boss said?
??? : Why are you calling him boss all of a sudden... He is our mate!
Kate : Yeah... I just lost the habit of calling him "JACK"...
??? : Hmmmm..... He told me that we'll get equal shares... Don't worry...
Kate : And what will we do with this Jimin?
??? : We'll remove every rock from our path....
Kate : You sure?? You can do that?? You won't be emotional right?
??? : hahah don't forget that psychopaths don't have feelings...
Kate : Right!! Haha... Wait for me... So that I can see my "bestie" Misa... Haha
(END OF THE CONVERSATION)

JIMIN'S POV:
W-WAIT- WHERE'S KATE?!? THAT BIT*H I AM SURE SHE WILL KNOW WHERE IS MISA....
(END OF THE POV)

Jimin was now taking big steps towards the rooftop... Thinking that she might be there.... He entered the rooftop.....

JUNGKOOK'S POV :
Namjoon and I were kind of friends... Because I knew a secret that nobody knew... Yeah, Kate is his girlfriend and that's why we are close...
We were searching for Kate, Misa and Taehyung when Jin was playing games...

When suddenly we saw the door burst open revealing Jimin in his worst state... Yeah... I and Namjoon used to hate him because Kate was his ex-girlfriend and Namjoon loved Kate very much and all the time, he is insecure and thinks that Kate will go back to him....

But after seeing Jimin breaking down so pathetically, we couldn't kept ourselves in our control...
Jungkook : Jimin what happened?!?
Namjoon : Jimin what happened tell us...
Jimin : Hyung, S-she-she...
Namjoon : WHO? WHAT HAPPENED TELL YOUR HYUNG EVERYTHING!!!

Jimin was shocked by the sudden statement... But he continued as he didn't had any option left with...

Jimin : I don't know- how should I say this... So hyung... My eomma(mom)...was not dead by natural causes... She was killed by someone... And-and later, Taehyung found that it was due to poisoning... And the dru-drug was unique... Taehyung told me that the-the drug was actually created by Mi-Misa's brother- and -and Taehyung told me that he will do something to her after 2 years to blackmail him...
Jin : But- wasn't she his step sister?
Namjoon : Wait- What?!? Don't tell me that you didn't know it
Jimin : What?!??!? WAIT- HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW THIS??! HOW DO YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT THIS-?
Namjoon : BECAUSE WE ALL ASKED HER ABOUT HER FAMILY!!!! DUMMY
Jimin : UGHH~ WHY AM I SUCH A JERK??!?
SO, AFTER THAT, TAEHYUNG WANTED TO TAKE REVENGE SO HE MANAGED TO GET THAT DRUG- AN-AND HE GAVE IT TO HER MOM-
Jungkook : W-WHAT?!? PLEASE TELL ME THAT IT HAS AN ANTIDOTE-
Jimin : Yeah it has one but- Taehyung has it-
Namjoon : Let's find him first...
Jimin : He was the one who has kidnapped her....

Everyone was thunderstruck at their positions... No one was able to believe it at first... But it was obvious that he wasn't in the mood of joking... There were a full ocean of questions and confusion roaming their heads... But they kept mum so as to calm down Jimin...

Jin : Guys I will be coming in a few minutes.... Just text me the location if you find her... JUST GO-

Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin ran down stairs searching for me or Taehyung....
Not being able to find any of us, everyone departed from the hostel with Jungkook's car...while Namjoon texted Jin the location tracker so that he would get to know their exact location at that time....

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!

SO GUYS, THIS SERIES WILL END IN ABOUT 15 PARTS- AH~ I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS SERIES AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT TOO-
AGAIN, A SMALL REMINDER THAT I HAVE AN INSTA ACCOUNT- JIVKOOX
[REMINDER : BE HEALTHY AND HAPPY.... AND YOU'VE GOT ONLY ONE LIFE, SO ENJOY IT TO THE FULLEST!!♡]
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇