"WOULD I BE ABLE TO CONTROL MY LIQUOR?"

Soon, we reached the venue... We departed from the cars and made our way into the pub...
We went towards a small circular table and started having some conversation while waiting for others to arrive. Within a few minutes all of them arrived...
I could feel a strange feeling... Something wasn't right... Someone was eyeing me... (But who? )

I roamed my stares on each and every person but- no... Still the uneasy feeling was taking over me.... I swept away my thoughts... and I went towards the snack corner for grabbing snacks (It was free as it was used as a side dish with some shots)
But suddenly I felt a hand tapping on my shoulders and obviously making me flinch... I looked back and relieved to see Taehyung with two glasses of wine....

Taehyung : Would you mind having a drink with me? By the way sorry for making you flinch *giggles*
Misa : Mann I almost fell... *giggles* sure why not (As I was sure that I would be able to control my alcohol)
Taehyung *handing over the glass* : How are you doing?
Misa : Well, it's going fine... How about you? I haven't seen you in a while...
Taehyung : Yeah I had some business to work with...
Misa : Oh I see....
Taehyung : But I am back now... Would you mind if I ask something personal?
Misa : No not at all... Go ahead...
Taehyung : Do you have a boyfriend?
Misa : Till now - NO
Taehyung : I bet you've got a lot of proposals!
Misa : Are you flirting *laughs*
Taehyung : I am trying to- LOL

Both of us were laughing and having a good conversation when suddenly my eyes met Jimin who was giving me death glare from a distance... A sudden evil idea popped into my mind... (Well, how about making him a little bit jealous? Sounds good)
I started smiling more and talking with Taehyung... He was also too friendly...
Taehyung : let's dance? I guess? It's a pub after all?
Misa : Sounds great!!! Lessss gooo!!!!
Taehyung : Woah so excited... I see.. *giggles*
Taehyung headed towards the Dj for increasing the volume of the music...
Jimin started taking his steps towards me... But Taehyung came in between making him stop at his position... I could see Jimin gritting his teeth... (Well, idk why but it was fun seeing him like that...)

Time skips>>>

It was almost half an hour till we are dancing... Not to mention that it was really fun! And I could see that Taehyung was not a bad guy.... He was really cool and woah man his moves were mind blowing!
Misa : Woahh!! You've got nice moves!!
Taehyung : So have you!

I was dancing among all those dancing figures swaying their bodies in the crowd... But suddenly, I felt the presence of something unusual... I turned back only to see.. Jungkook with his bunny smile adorned in his face...
Misa : Bruh- you scared me!!
Jungkook : haha I know I know... *turning towards Taehyung*
Uhm lezz go grab a drink? Oh by the way Misa would you like to join us?
Misa : Sure... (Will I be able to hold the liquor?? Ahh~ what should I do?)
Jimin : No she can't join....

I looked at Jimin with a confused look...
Misa : Who are you to decide?
Jimin : Your fu*king roommate! And now let's go we are not staying here....
Kate : Woo-hoo someone's jealous??
Jimin : K-Ka-Kate?!?
Kate : Mhm? *whispers* Just wait baby... See how snatch everything away from you... I won't let my baby date other... Mhm?
Jimin :*chuckles* *whispers* : Try your level best bae best of luck and let's see who succeeds...

Jungkook, Taehyung and I were watching them whispering.... But it was something serious and I knew it that it was obviously about me but why? And about what?
Suddenly another voice rose in the already noisy atmosphere...
Jin : BRO!! IF YOU WANNA ARGUE HERE THEN LEAVE THIS PLACE!!! WE ARE HERE TO ENJOY OKAY??!? UNDERSTOOD?!? AND EVERYONE WILL LEAVE THIS PLACE WITH THEIR ROOMMATES....
Misa : O-Okay...
Jin : NOW LET'S GRAB SOME DRINKS TOGETHER...
Namjoon : Yeah guys let's go....

[Author : Okay calm down Jin... Btw can I join you guys?
Jin : JUST SHUT THE FU*K UP AND WRITE THE STORY!
Author : O-Okay (╥﹏╥) ]

Misa : Calm down Jin... Yeah let's grab some drinks... (What will happen if I could not control my liquor?)
Everyone nodded and made their ways towards the drink corner....
Jin : Yeah lezz goooo!!!

[Author : Great... DON'T LISTEN TO ME!!
Jin : 😐 oh shit.... ]

Time skips>>>

After several rounds of drinks and gossips.... I was exhausted and without my conscience, I was completely drunk....
What happened after that was a literal embarrassment that I came to know the next morning....

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
[THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!

I REALLY APOLOGIZE FOR BEING INACTIVE THESE DAYS... BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE.... AND WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED AFTER MISA WAS DRINK? LEMME KNOW YOUR VIEWS!!

REMINDER : You are worth it!! Just go ahead!!! ]
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇