"I WILL DESTROY YOU"

In the previous episode,
"I really wanted to know that what was the reason that he smoked so much... It wasn't good for his health (Wait- why am I caring about him now??? Shit am I falling for my room mate?)"

I made all those thoughts away from my mind thinking that I wasn't caring, it was just that I don't want anyone to be ill....
I fake coughed for his attention... He turned back looking at me...
Jimin *again in a rude tone* : What?
Misa : Uhm I want to ask a question
Jimin : Go ahead....
Misa : Why do you smoke so much?
Jimin : That's my personal matter, you don't have to think about that....
Misa : Uhm okay (AISHHH!!! THIS BOY!!!!)

He coldly replied me and left the room with his backpack.... My mouth went open...like how can be a person so cold...even after I comforted him last night!!!!!
I swept away those thoughts and headed towards the college locking the room's door....
I was walking through the corridor when suddenly I was stopped by a girl...
Girl : Uhm... Hey... Misa right?
Misa : yeah... hello...
Girl : Can we talk? By the way, I am Kate...
Misa : Sure..... Kate...

We both went inside the classroom where I put the bag in my bench and I was pulled by my wrist by Kate... And I was dragged to the washroom...

Kate : Come here, I have something important to tell you....
Misa : Uhm what is this?
Kate : I know you were bullied last night, but don't worry I am with you... Tell me if you need something, I am always here...
Misa : Thank you so much... Actually to be honest, I don't have much friends here...
Kate : I know that... I can be your friend if you want!
Misa : Really? Thank you so much Kate!!

We both giggled and I really appreciated because no one had ever came to me just for being my friend... It was really my first time.....
We entered the classroom, and I could see the rude Jimin again... He was looking like he would kill me at any time.... I silently sat down beside him taking my book...

Jimin : Why did you talk with her..?
Misa : Uhm.. Sorry? What's the problem?
Jimin : What do you mean? Just don't talk with anyone here.. They all are scumbags...
Misa : And you aren't any different.... And Mr. Please focus on your work no need to think about me (Replying him with his own dialogue)

Jimin sighed with anger and kept mum...
I didn't like what he said... because Kate was the first friend that I made...
But I was only thinking about one thing that was making me sorry for him.. I just wanted him to answer this question very badly... (What happened to his parents?)

But I kept myself quiet as I knew he wasn't going to answer me...
I was waiting for the teacher to come...

Jimin's pov :

How dare Kate is involving Misa in her trap?? She is just a bit*h who just want to destroy others life just like she did to me... I don't want Misa to be hurt, you know why am I caring so much? Just because of the fact that I know her from the past 10 years and I have some undone business with her... And that's the only reason I made her my roommate. (Sounds weird right?? Yes you are right! She doesn't knew me before but I knew her)
(END OF JIMIN'S POV)

The teacher entered the class when the classroom was converted to a silent one...
The teacher adjusted his glasses and with a smirk, looked at Jimin... Everyone in the class looked disappointed and Jimin stood up and left the class.. Everyone started murmuring and I was kept totally confused... I was wondering what happened.... until the teacher closed the door and called out my name...

Teacher : Miss Misa, so you are his new roommate right?
Misa : Y-yes-s-sir...
Teacher : So, he got a new girl?? Great!!!

I was really confused and was shocked to see a teacher speaking is such way...
Another thing that I noticed was that Jimin wasn't that kind of boy who would easily miss classes but he left the class without any words...

Teacher : As you are his roommate, I would like to suggest not to be close with him...or else just get out of my class...

Misa : S-sir, c-can I ask some-something?
Teacher : What?!?!?!
Misa : N-Nothing sir.. I am sorry..
Teacher : Then fuc*king sit down and don't interrupt when I teach.....

I sat down when I was only thinking that what would have happened between these two... To be honest I was concerned only because of the reason that I was scold too and without any reason....
It was literally shocking to see a teacher using slangs... But I kept mum as I was scared...

AFTER THE CLASS..
I went downstairs with Kate, where I found Jimin sitting with another boy whom I didn't know...

Kate : Hey Misa, let's order cappuccino okay? It's the tastiest here...
Misa : Uhm okay...

After the order :

Misa : Can I ask something?
Kate : Yup sure!! You can!!
Misa : What happened with Mr. Namjoon and Jimin?
Kate : Ah...that? Actually there's a relation between them... I am not sure but maybe they are step brothers...
Misa : What? Then why is their relation like this?
Kate : As you don't know, I am telling you that Jimin is not a kind of boy you think, he is just a bas*ard... And I am really concerned towards you as you are his roommate....Please be safe okay? He is too suspicious sometimes...
Misa : Uhm... Okay...

On the other hand, Kate's pov:

Atlast this bi*ch believed me.... Now no one can stop me from what I am doing... Jimin is gonna be alone again and I love to see him breaking down... Just wait and watch.... I will destroy you Mr. Park Jimin....

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!

GUYS, I JUST WANNA SAY THAT PLEASE GIVE ME SOME TIME TO WRITE, AND I CAN BE INACTIVE SOMETIMES TOO... (THOUGH I WILL TRY TO BE REGULAR)
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇