"WE ARE NOTHING"

I woke up with a stinging headache and saw Jimin sitting seated on the chair while a bowl is kept in front of him...
Jimin : Go and freshen up and have this hangover soup...
Misa : Uhm... Okay... But what happened yesterday?

I saw his cheeks burning... And a red tint appearing on his cheeks clearly indicating that he was blushing too hard (but why - what actually happened?!?)

Jimin *clears his throat* : Go and fresh up and then we'll talk...

I went inside trying to recall the things.. But I failed... Eventually I bathed and came outside on my pajamas... as it was a holiday....
Jimin : Sit-
Misa : hmm... So what happened?!? Tell me...
Jimin : You sure? You wanna know?
Misa : Obviously.... Tell me...
Jimin : You were fully drunk and you were acting like a small baby... You called me "daddy" in front of everyone and even-
Misa : What the actual fuc*-? I cAlLeD yOu What?!? THAT'S THE REASON I HATE DRINKING- AHHHH~ I AM SO SORRY-
Jimin : It's not yet finished...
Misa : Go ahead and please tell me the place where I should bang my head-
Ughhh~
Jimin : So after that I took you outside for some fresh air hoping that you would get back to your senses but when you entered my car, - you-.... Uhm... Y-o.. You... K-Kissed me.....
Misa : W-WHA-WHAT?!? I- DID WHAT?!?
JIMIN I AM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR JOKES RIGHT NOW-
Jimin : I am not kidding
MISA : AISHHH THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING- I AM SO SORRY JIMIN... I WASN'T IN MY SENSES- CAN I JUST DIE-?
Jimin : Why?

He leaned in forward, our faces were just just inches apart....

Jimin : What's wrong with that? I won't mind if you do this with your senses on-
Misa : What- what (I yelled)
Jimin : Well, after that, I kissed you too-
Misa : EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY- I WAS NOT IN MY SENSES BUT YOU WERE- THEN WHYYY?!?
Jimin : Because I wanted to-

I was really furious at that time I had a strange feeling- a feeling of embarrassment as well as something unusual... Something that I never felt before.... I was feeling a connection with him...

[AUTHOR : MISA? WELL, I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT....
MISA : YOU MADE ME DO THIS BIT*H NOW TELL ME WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?
AUTHOR: SOMETHING HUGE-
MISA : WANT ME TO KILL YOU ALREADY??
AUTHOR : O.K. B.Y.E- :)))))
(END OF THE CHAT) ]

Misa : I hate you so much- WHO ELSE KNOWS ABOUT THIS?!?
Jimin : No one except you and me... *smirks*
Misa : YOU BETTER NOT TELL THIS TO ANYONE
Jimin : I will...
Misa : Whattt?!? YOU BETTER KEEP THIS A SECRET.... OR ELSE-
Jimin : Or else what?
Misa : Or else-

It was true that I didn't have anything to blackmail him.. So I simple started hitting him with my hands...

Jimin : OUCH! O-OKAY OKAY FINE I AM NOT TELLING THIS TO ANYONE- HAPPY?!?
Misa : YES YOU BETTER NOT BISH
Jimin : I-  was kidding... I didn't kiss you...
Misa : THANKS A TON FOR TELLING THIS TO ME... AT LAST I AM RELIEVED!!!!THIS LITERALLY MADE MY DAY-

Jimin just hummed in response...

JIMIN'S POV :
Am I that pathetic... (Yeah, I lied... I did kissed her back)
I have to tell her the truth now.... Let him do anything he wants... I don't fear him anymore... I have to protect her... Anyhow...
(END OF JIMIN'S POV)

Time skips :

I am now sitting on the couch after hours of studying... And yeah I was waiting for our get together to happen, it was in a few hours... So I went to change...
All the time, Jimin was glued to his phone not uttering a single word which clearly stated that he was doing something serious....

MISA'S POV :
Uhm... So like.. I really had a feeling in my stomach.... Something strange you can say... (Yeah, the butterflies are dancing  in my whole stomach) To be honest, I wasn't regretting that I kissed him.... Am I falling for him? Ofcourse I do like him but is it the right time to confess?

The feeling was kind of weird... Mixed feelings taking over my whole mind... I didn't know the next step to take...
I let it slide for while...Because maybe it's too fast?

I changed into new clothes as it was now the time to go to the get-together.
I wore an oversized snow White sweater with a belt around my waist along with a black leather bag.... I paired the outfit with a black coloured boot which was a little bigger covering till the upper part of the knee...

I did a very little makeup and peeked at Jimin secretly watching him

I did a very little makeup and peeked at Jimin secretly watching him... He was still on his phone.. He didn't even shared a glance at my looks like he did before...
(Did I do something wrong?? Is he upset?? Is it due to yesterday?!?)

Jimin stood up from his bed at went to the washroom to change... But... No.. He didn't look at me..... Not for once...
I was waiting for him so that we can go together...
He came out from the washroom in a white t-shirt along with black pants and a denim jacket and as usual killing in his looks...

I stared at him expecting him to talk with me

I stared at him expecting him to talk with me... But he was silent... He was not uttering a single word.... So, I decided to break the awkward silence...
Misa : Jimin... So what were you doing in your phone... Is it something serious?
Jimin : I am applying for changing my room...
Misa : WHAT? WHY THO-
Jimin : .......
Misa : ??
Jimin : Bye I don't wanna talk to you!!
Misa : Why? Only because of yesterday?
Jimin : Misa don't cross your limits... Just leave me alone!!!
Misa : What happened? Atleast tell me? Look- I am really sorry for yesterday I was not at all in my senses... But don't do this to me... You are one of my close friend here.... Maybe we can resolve your problem together?
Jimin : Just SHUT THE FU*K UP AND GO TO THE PARTY... WE ARE NOT GONNA GO TOGETHER.... UNDERSTOOD?!? NOW GO... BYE..GET THIS IS YOUR HEAD THAT WE ARE NOTHING...!!! NOT EVEN "FRIENDS"....

He went outside the room slamming the door....

MISA'S POV :
It feels  like my heart is broken down into a thousand pieces... Why does it hurts so much?? Am I not worthy of knowing my fault even?!

Tears rolled down from my eyes... I couldn't help it anymore...

AFTER 10 MINUTES:

MISA'S POV :
Great now no one even cares for me... No one even came to check on me....
Good... I am just a piece of trash....
(END OF POV)

I stood up being a crying mess and walked to the door... I wiped my tears and went outside.....

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!

SO, I UPDATED AFTER A WHILE...
MY SCHOOL JUST STARTED THAT'S WHY I WAS UNABLE TO WRITE :((
I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT... BUT DW I WILL TRY TO BE ACTIVE-

AND ABOUT THIS SERIES, I WILL NOT MAKE IT TOO LONG-  
I'LL TRY TO END THE SERIES IN ABOUT 3 TO 4 UPDATES...

I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU ARE LIKING THIS STORY SO FAR.....

[REMINDER : YOU ARE LOVED... AND YOU ARE ENOUGH!♡]
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇