"THE END"

PREVIOUS PART :
Jimin turned back to me and...

Jimin : So, Uhm... Miss Misa, was that true what you said in the base?
Misa : Which one? (I fully understood what he was talking about but you know as I said that it's fun to play dumb some times)

But you know this time, he knew that I was playing dumb so he pulled me in his embrace with one of his hands on my waist and the other on my nape... And he then smashed his lips onto mine... And we both melted in a gentle yet passionate kiss... After some time, we pulled away when we were out of breath...

Jimin : Understood what I am talking about?
Misa : Uh-Uh-Uhm yes...
Jimin : So will you be my girlfriend ?
Misa : Isn't it obvious after that? YES YES YES
Jimin : Omg I love yoouuuuuuu
Misa : I love you too Jiminaah~

Jungkook : I feel so single right now...
Namjoon : Me too bro~
Jungkook : GUYS GUYS!! THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY MY HEART CANNOT TAKE MORE THAN THIS-
Misa : Wait- Namjoon you okay?
Namjoon : Yup... You know I really loved her but I had a feeling that maybe she was cheating... Lol... You know benefits of being an ✨overthinker✨
Jin : Guys.... Let's make a plan...
Misa : About what?
Jin : DUMMY YOUR MOM IS DRUGGED AND WE HAVE TO GIVE HER THE ANTIDOTE-
Misa : W-WHAT? IT WON'T HARM HER RIGHT?
Jin : OBVIOUSLY IT WON'T.... CUZ WWH SCIENTIST IS HERE! SO, WE ALL WILL BE GOING TO YOUR HOUSE TOMORROW!!
Misa : YAYYY!!!!!! LEZZZ GOOOOO!!!

That night we all were together, packing stuffs and writing our leave letters... And sharing giggles full of love...

TIME SKIPS >>>

THE NEXT MORNING,

We didn't sleep that night... And then when it was morning, we all submitted our letters to the office and yeah "professor" Namjoon also did the same and finally, we departed from the hostel... And I changed my course duration to 5 years again...

AFTER REACHING MISA'S HOUSE,
*Misa rings the door bell*
*Misa's mom opens the door*

Misa : Mom I missed you so much! Are you okay? *hugs*
Mom : Ah my sweetie I am good.... We heard the news yesterday night but I didn't want to disturb you so I didn't call you... Are you okay??
Misa : Yes I am...
Mom : They are your friends ?
Jimin : Y-Yes...

We all headed inside and saw my step dad welcoming us...

Dad : Nice to meet you guys.. Have a seat please...
Misa : Dad... So I have something important to say...
Dad : Go ahead...
Misa : So, the day when mom was kidnapped, she was drugged too...
Dad : I am really ashamed to call him my son... He is just a piece of sh*t and nothing else... It's good to hear that he's finally in his deserved place.... BUT- YOUR MOM WILL BE OKAY RIGHT?!?

Jin : Yes sir... She will be alright... Don't worry...

Misa : Oops I forgot to introduce them... He is Jungkook, he is Namjoon and he is Jimin...
Dad : Uhm... So who is your boyfriend?
Misa : Wait- DAD- THAT WAS WAY TOO FRANK....
Everyone started giggling and laughing....

Misa : Uhm.. Uhm... It's Jimin...
Mom : Wooohooo my daughter's grown up.... I am so glad to have such a son-in-law...
Jin, Jungkook and Namjoon : YOU WANT TO MAKE US CRY MA'AM? AHHH~ "I AM SO LONELY, BROKEN ANGEL, I AM SO LONELY"....

We again broke out in laughter...
The day was too much fun... We all spend the day together at my house and indeed it was a day full of enjoyment and happiness....

AFTER 5 YEARS...

It was now our convocation day... And there was smile in every face present in the ceremony...we were happy too-

And it was decided to go on a small trip with my parents and with my squad...
One more member was added in our lovely group "Lia" who was Jungkook's girlfriend who proposed him a year ago...And Namjoon decided to wait for his destined love....

Mom : Let's go guys!
Dad : Woohoo my daughter is now a graduate!!! Let's goooo!!!!
Us : YAY!! Let's GOOO!!!

We were now sitting in front of the beach.. The sky was golden with some orange and red shade... With the sun's last rays peeking out from the horizon with the realization that tomorrow holds endless possibilities....The sight was so beautiful...and mesmerizing....the sunshine perfectly falling on our smiling faces...
We were sharing giggles filled with love and we never wanted this moment go away.... It was beautiful... Life was now beautiful... What else can anyone ask for? When you have "LOVE" in your life?
This was the pure definition of "HAPPINESS"....

[THE END]

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!

I AM REALLY GLAD THAT YOU GUYS STAYED TILL THE END.... I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS SERIES SO FAR... AND I AM REALLY HAPPY TO WRITE THIS...

[REMINDER : I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND KEEP GOING! AND DON'T FORGET TO BE HAPPY!!!!]
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇