"I AM SCARED"

I was sleeping peacefully but not for long... I could feel that it was a thunderstorm and the weather conditions were at its peak....
The window swung open making the cool breeze fill the whole room... My sleep was disturbed by a thunderbolt...
But no sooner, there were more thunderbolts with immense lightning and monstrous thuds...
My eyes went wide open as I heard someone sobbing badly, I quickly turned back to see Jimin crying and hugging his pillow tightly....I was wondering what happened to him and was about to ask but again a thunder made him hug his pillow tighter and cry harder.... He was a complete crying mess....
To be honest I was a very soft hearted person and I couldn't see people suffering.... And this sight was breaking me somehow...
I went near him, bent down and laid my hand on his shoulder... He flinched and got more scared... And sat up on his bed...
Jimin : No... Nooo...*sobs*
Misa : It's ok it's me Misa, what happened tell me...
Jimin : I-I.. I.. a... m... sc.. sca... scared...
Misa : Do you have Astraphobia (phobia of lightning)
Jimin : Y... ee.. yes... I am scared... I-I...

He was panting heavily and there was another lightning which made him jump and hug me tightly..... His hands were now on my waist pulling my body closer to him... His head was buried into my shoulder while he was sobbing....

It was really heartbreaking to see such a strong boy in a state like that... I don't know why but I decided to trust him... And tried to calm him down...
I wiped his tears while cupping his face in my palms....
Misa : It's okay.... You can sleep in my bed if you want... As the thunderstorm doesn't seem to stop tonight and I can see that you are really scared... You can...
Jimin : I am sorry.... I am really sorry Misa.... You will feel uncomfortable if I do so... I am trying to sleep... And thank you for comforting...

He slid into his blanket closing his eyes and making me sigh worriedly... My bed was just adjacent to his bed so I sat on my bed and eventually sliding into the blanket...while looking at him...

Again a thunder hit which made him slowly crawl into my bed....

Jimin : I am sorry Misa... But-

He was cutoff by my sudden response

Misa : Yes you can sleep here... I won't feel uncomfortable... Don't worry...

He slowly landed himself on my bed on his pillow slowly covering himself with the blanket....

It was quite comfortable around him... It was my first day meeting him, he bullied me but it wasn't his intention made fun of me, but at the end of the day he comforted me too....

He hugged me tighter as the lightning continued to hit harder with loud thuds... His face was now resting on the crook of my neck and my hand also comforting him by hugging him...
I was never this close to any other person and that too a boy...

Within no time his breathing patterns became normal and he was now in his world of dreams... ane eventually making my lips curved into satisfactory smile... And now I was brushing his hairs with my fingertips... (And then a sudden realisation hit me like a truck)

What was I even doing!?! Like how embarrassing it would be for both of us to face each other and moreover he is my bench mate too... Shit..what am I supposed to do... !!?! I was now cursing myself underneath....
I saw that he was now sleeping quite peacefully, so I gradually removed my hand and came out of his grip and turned my back towards him...
As soon as I did that, I was again pulled closer to him and he back hugged me... (Which was actually giving birth to a thousand of butterflies in my stomach)
His face now resting on my neck and his hands were on my waist...

Jimin : Mom... Please don't leave me... Not this time....

This sentence really made me wonder about it... But it wasn't for long as I drifted to sleep for the reason that I was tired...

THE NEXT MORNING,
It was nearly 8 am when the alarm clock started buzzing making both of us yawn and woke up we look at each other and as I already knew it was hella embarrassing...We blinked and drifted our stare to other stuffs...
I got up from the bed and started walking towards the washroom taking my uniform to change....
After freshing up, I came out and saw he was waiting for using the washroom, I walked past him and took out my comb to brush my hairs... And made a braid out of my brown hairs.... ( but you know what, my mind was filled with the thought of that person, come on! you know whom I mean)
I was now eating mango juice and bread, Jimin came out of the washroom in his uniform and after eating his breakfast, he again smoked a cigarette but now he was standing far away from me so that it would not affect me...
I really wanted to know that what was the reason that he smoked so much... It wasn't good for his health (Wait- why am I caring about him now??? Shit am I falling for my room mate?)

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!

BTW WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS, THERE WAS REALLY A THUNDERSTORM GOING ON IN MY AREA...
LOL I WRITE SHITS.... I HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO BEAR MY UNTALENTED ASS...
AND YEAH TELL ME THAT HOW CAN I IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF MY SHIT (LOL)
[REMINDER : ILYSM, YOU ARE WORTH IT AND DON'T LOSE HOPE]
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇