"HE WAS DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO ME"

THE NEXT MORNING,

I woke up and rubbed my eyes with my hands... I saw Jimin's eyes were glued into his phone and he was silent...
I got up from the bed and went to change my clothes....
After wearing a white hoodie along with some blue sweatpants... I went to the kitchen for having some breakfast when Jimin's voice echoed in the room...
Jimin : The breakfast is on the table.. Have a look...
Misa : Woahh... Mann... What are you? *laughs*
Jimin : Why are you laughing?
Misa : Wait- *laughs* who made the breakfast?!? Mr. Park Jimin?
Jimin : So, what's wrong?
Misa : No, I mean... You are that cold boy right?
Jimin : Nope that's Jimin!
Misa : Then who are you?
Jimin : *pouts* I am Chimmy
Misa : W-WAIT!! JSKSJSK YOU ARE JIMIN RIGHT???!? LIKE HOW CAN BE A PERSON BE RUDE AND ALSO BE SWEET ???

JIMIN'S POV :
That little compliment "sweet" made me real flustered... Did she compliment me? I could feel my cheeks heating up and I knew that the red tint on my face was now completely visible....
(END OF JIMIN'S POV)

Jimin : *giggles* : I was joking... Calm down and have your breakfast ma'am
Misa : Yes "MR. KING OF DUALITY!"

This time, he made some sandwich along with an omlet...

MISA'S POV :
I was now getting the idea of why did I have trust issues.. You know why? Well, how can he be Jimin and Chimmy both???
By the way, he isn't that bad as I thought....
After I compliment him, he was so flustered that I could clearly see him blush... He looks so cute and adorable....
(END OF MISA'S POV)

I had a bite on the sandwich and he just watched me eat...
Misa : Jimin!! This is amazing!! Wow- you are a really good chef-
Jimin : I know right... You know, I am good at other things too- *smirks*
Misa : *chokes on her food* : *coughs* : (Wait wait wait - did he just flirt?!?! Are you kidding me Jimin?)

Jimin handed me a glass of water and sat down facing me...
Jimin : Ah I see, someone is blushing....
Misa : Who? You?
Jimin *shocked by the sudden response* :
Uh... Uhm... No.. You....
Misa : I think someone called "Chimmy" is blushing....
Jimin : No- I am not...
Misa *giggles*
Jimin *still confused by the sudden savage response on his face... Lol*

I was eating the food and was feeling real good after teasing him... Like it was fun to see his this side... Atleast, a thousand times better than his "cold" side.....
Jimin's phone started buzzing all of a sudden and I came to know that someone called him...
He got up from his chair and went towards the window...
I didn't want to put my nose into his matters... So, I finished what I was eating....

It's been almost ten minutes....
He cut the call and went near me...
Jimin : Jin is coming here...
Misa : Oh... Your best friend?
Jimin : Uhm..Yeah...
Misa : So where is your brother ? I haven't seen him in a while....
Jimin : Yeah he was on a leave for visiting his friend...
Misa : Oh I see...

I saw the door opened revealing a really handsome man with some snacks in his hands....
Jimin : Jin!!! Bro come and have your seat...
Jin : Oh hi 'Misa'... Am I right?
Misa : Yeah...
Jin : So guys.. Would you mind if I tell you about a little plan I made...
Misa : No not at all...
Jimin : Go ahead bro-
Jin : Like, today is our pub hangout but mind if we do something interesting tomorrow?
Misa : Like?
Jin : Having a little bit of fun in our hostel and playing some games...?
Misa : That sounds to be fun! I am in...
Jimin : Ok ok I am in too!
Jin : How about going to pub together??
Misa : Actually I have promised Kate and Jungkook that I'll go with them....

I saw that a frown expression took place in both of their faces and there was silence for a few seconds...

Jin : So how about playing games rn? Misa : I don't know how to play games...
Jimin : Don't worry I'll teach you...
Jin : Ahh I see... But do you not wish to learn the game by the World Wide handsome?

I laughed at his statement.... And then we started the game....
I was learning the game and was focussing on it.... while eating snacks that Jin brought...
We didn't even notice when the alarm rung making all of us flinch...
Misa : Shit!!! It's 6pm!!! Mannn hoe did the time flew so fast???
Jin : Bye guys I have to go now!! I have to style myself as WWH you know?? *laughs*
We all laughed and I went straight into the washroom to change...
After changing into the dress, I started doing my makeup.... I noticed a simple smile with a natural peachy blush in his cheeks... As soon as his eyes caught mine, he made his way towards the washroom...
Atlast!! I was done with my make up and ready to go!!! I turned back only to see Jimin buttoning the top two buttons of the simple black shirt he was wearing... A few strands of his finely set hair falling upon his forehead and making his looks more admirable...(and obviously sexy)

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that my jaw dropped at the sight...
Suddenly, he smirked and quickly made his way towards me leaning in closer to my face and making me shocked at his sudden action... I realised what I was doing and immediately shifted my eyes towards the other direction just in order not to face him...

He leaned in more and then suddenly I felt a palm on my jawline...
His hands were now on my cheeks making me look straight into his eyes... He was dangerously close to me... Keeping a distance of only a few inches...

Jimin *whispers in a raspy voice* (While looking towards my lips* : Don't look at me like this or else, don't blame me for kissing those lips of yours....

I pushed him a little... And he giggled... And I was still not able to process what just happened....

Jimin : *giggles* : Okay bye... Meet you at the party..... Bye
Misa : B-bye (Isn't it obvious that stuttered?)

He went outside and I too left the room with my phone and purse... And then proceeded towards the exit...
I saw Jungkook standing with Kate and professor Namjoon... I was looking down (Yeahh!!! I was scared to hell)

Namjoon : Don't worry I am not gonna scold you *laughs* It was just, I was angry at that day that's why I couldn't control my anger... I am really sorry I shouldn't have behaved like that... But now, let's go we'll have fun!!!!
Misa : Wait- sir, you are the same person right??? Woah mann you know what?? I can't imagine what's going on...!!! Like you seem like an extrovert right now but at that day you were like a cold, rude introvert.... Sorry if that hurts... But it's true... *giggles*

We all laughed and Kate and Namjoon entered Namjoon car and I entered Jungkook's...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING...

I HAVE BEEN A LITTLE INACTIVE LATELY CUZ I AM HAVING A LOT OF SCHOOL AND STUDY PRESSURE RN...SO, I REALLY APOLOGIZE FOR THAT.... I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND

AND DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME THAT ARE YOU LIKING THE STORY SO FAR?

[REMINDER : I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!STAY HEALTHY AND TAKE CARE]
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇