"DID YOU FORGET WHAT OUR MOTIVE IS?"

IN THE PREVIOUS PART :

"KATE'S POV ; Atlast this bi*ch believed me.... Now no one can stop me from what I am doing... Jimin is gonna be alone again and I love to see him breaking down... Just wait and watch.... I will destroy you Mr. Park Jimin.... "

It was too shocking for me to believe what Kate was telling but yeah maybe she was right as he is always cold towards me. I decided to believe her and told that I wasn't that dumb to fall in his trap...

Suddenly a boy came and told Kate that the professor (Mr. Namjoon) was calling her...
Kate : I am so sorry Misa, but I have to go...
Misa : Uhn... It's completely fine...You should go or else you'll be late...

She went upstairs in his chamber...
While I was waiting, I saw another boy who sat on Kate's place...

Boy : Hey Misa...
Misa : Uhm... Hello...
Boy : So you are Jimin's new roommate right?
Misa : Y-yes....
Boy : You don't have to be scared... I am not a bully like him... You can count on me... By the way I am Jungkook..
Misa : Uhm... Thanks Jungkook....
Jungkook : So are you up for hanging out today?
Misa : Actually, I have to do the homework..
Jungkook : If you want then, we can complete the homework together at your room...
Misa : That's a great idea..!!

Jungkook took my hand and started writing a number on my palm...

Jungkook : This is my number... Call me once you are free...
Misa : Okay...

Giving me a wide gummy smile, he left the table.... A slightly pink tint appeared on my cheeks (Obviously I was blushing and simping for him)
He was so caring and gentle whereas Jimin was so rude and arrogant...

I finished my coffee, threw the plastic cup in the dustbin and I headed towards my room....
I was walking through the corridor, but soon I was dragged by someone...

Misa : Who the hell are you??!?!

The person turn around to reveal Jimin with anger clearly visible in his eyes...

Jimin : Come with me...
Misa : What?!?? Why!?!? And where!?!!?
Jimin : Just shut the fu*k up and come with me...
Misa : What do you want Jimin??!? Wasn't it enough for you to bully me!?! And now what else do you want!?!? Just let go off my hand you bast*rd!!

He dragged me straight through into our room and closed the door and then, he let go of my hand...

Misa : What was that for!?!? Are you crazy dude?!? What's your problem?!?
Jimin : I will ask you one question... And answer me honestly... Why we're you talking with Jungkook and Kate?!?
Misa : Because they are my friends and they are not like you!!! You bloody scumb*g...
Jimin : Do you even know them!?!
Misa : I don't even know you dude so how are you expecting me to believe you...
Suddenly the door burst open to reveal another boy of the same age of Jimin...
Boy : Uhm.. Jimin, this is Misa right?!?
Jimin : Yeah..
Boy : Well, I am Taehyung, Jimin's brother...
Misa : It's nice to meet you Taehyung...
Taehyung : We need to talk Jimin... Come with me....

Both of them left me in a completely confused state, I wasn't able to process what just happened... To be honest, I couldn't understand what was actually happening... Like, Taehyung seems like a really nice and well -behaved guy but Jimin wasn't at all like him...
I washed away my thoughts as I went into the washroom to fresh up...
After freshing up, I laid on my bed, and was fast asleep...

On the other hand,
Taehyung : Jimin... Are you crazy!?!?
Jimin : No Taehyung..
Taehyung : Then why are you caring for her so much!?!? Did you forget what our motive is!?!?
Jimin : N-No... I was just thinking that it wasn't Misa's fault afterall... So, is it necessary to hurt her like this?
Taehyung : What are you talking about??? Don't forget what happened to our mom... Though Misa wasn't involved but she is his family... We can't let her go away... If he cannot bear the claims then being his family, Misa have to pay for it...
Jimin : Yes you are right...those memories are still fresh in my mind... I can never forgive him for what he did to our mom... If he couldn't pay then Misa have to pay for it.... I will make sure that our motive is successful...
Taehyung : Yes brother, we can do it... And Misa is just a person, getting rid of her and making her pay for what her family did will not cost anyone anything....
Jimin : You are right Taehyung.... Don't worry I won't do anything stupid anymore..(But why does my heart aches to just think about hurting her? Why my heart isn't letting me accept the fact that I will make her suffer?)

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING...
I HOPE YOU HAVE GREAT DAY/NIGHT AHEAD...
[REMINDER : ILYSM AND KEEP GOING OKAY? IT'S GONNA BE FINE].
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇