"I COULD EVEN SMELL HIS COLOGNE"

IN THE PREVIOUS PART:
Suddenly a familiar voice rose up making me and Jungkook turn around...
I was literally shocked by what I saw.....

??? : How about this? You don't have to wear revealing dresses to rock a party... Your personality is all you need... Wear this...

I couldn't imagine what I saw, I saw Jimin holding a dress in his hands.... I was still unable to process what was happening...
He handed me the dress and told me to try it on...
Jimin : Misa try it... I think it will be comfortable and I am damn sure that you will be real gorgeous in this dress...
Misa : Uhm... Okieee...
Jungkook : Bro why are ruining the fun?
Jimin : Do you think it is funny? Absolutely not bro... Cuz let her wear in which she is comfortable... And you know what?? She would just kill the party!!!!
Misa : Wait guys... Let me wear it...

I went into the changing room and changed into the dress... It was a fine black dress which had mesh sleeves...
The dress fitted me perfectly and hugged my body like it was only made for me...

It was really comfortable and the dress was of my knee -length

I came out of the changing room and saw both Jimin and Jungkook sitting adjacent to each other and both looking at me when their mouth hung open...

Jimin : Misa... You look damn gorgeous!!
(Aishhh she is making me crazy)
Jungkook : I- am speechless.. You look too good to be even real....
Misa *giggles* : Thanks to you guys... Okay... So I am gonna change into the dress I was wearing...

Suddenly Jimin got a call...
Jimin : Hello who is it?? Oh sorry sir... Yeah sir, it's Jimin... Okay sir I am heading to your office...
Jimin : I am really sorry Misa but I have to go as Mr. Joseph told has given me a task... Bye Misa...
Misa : bye Jimin...

Jimin went outside and I saw Jungkook approaching towards me...
Jungkook : woahh man you look so sexy...
Misa : What are you doing?
Jungkook : You are driving me crazy Misa... I just want you so bad...

Suddenly I was pushed into the changing room by him and he locked the door behind him and pinned me to the mirror...

Jungkook : So I just wanna say that I really wanted to tell you something...
Misa : W-What is it?...
Jungkook : I like you Misa... I really want you to be mine so bad...
Misa : Wait- What?
Jungkook : Yes Misa, I fell in love with you from the day I first saw you... When I talk to you I feel like home...
Misa : Are you serious??!?
Jungkook : Obviously I am... So...

Jungkook leaned forward making the atmosphere too hot... His face was dangerously close to mine and I could even smell his Cologne (Wait- I am that close???? )
His lips were just a few inches away from mine... He leaned forward for maybe getting a kiss?... But I pushed him back...

Misa : Uhm sorry Jungkook... I didn't mean to push you... But.... I-... I really need some time...
Jungkook : Yeah... It's fine... I am sorry.. I made it uncomfortable for you...
Misa : It's fine...

I opened the door and we both came outside of the changing room...
We maintained an awkward silence and headed towards the billing counter...

Misa : Here is the dress I would like to purchase...
Counter : Ma'am the money is already paid for your dress...
Misa : What? Who paid for it?
Counter : Actually the man with whom you were talking to before he left in a hurry did...
Misa : Could you tell me that is the name Mr. Park Jimin?
Counter : Yeah ma'am...
Your boyfriend is really cute ma'am.. Look he also left a note for you...

I didn't wanted to make it more awkward so I just smiled and took the note... All this time, there was frown look on Jungkook.... He seemed really sad...
(Maybe because he was hella jealous?)

We exited the shop and went down stairs where the car was parked... The silence remained until we got into the car...

Jungkook : So what's written in the note?
Misa : I don't know, I haven't read it yet...
Jungkook : So, it was the reason why you didn't accept me? Your boyfriend is Jimin? Really?
Misa : Aishhh this boy...! Look who is jealous? *giggles*
Jungkook : It's kot funny... Ok?
Misa : Uhm.. No no he isn't my boyfriend... It maybe a misunderstanding
And nothing else... Mr.Kook...
Jungkook : Ooof!!! I am relieved!!!
Misa : Is our Look jealous?
Jungkook *blushes* : No I am not..

I took out the note and started reading :

Misa,
I think you like this dress... I chose it for you and I am pretty sure that you will just look ethereal after wearing it... Haha I was just using "flowering words" to compliment you... Don't get your hopes too high... This is a gift for you...
~Jimin.

A little smile was there on my lips... I was feeling something different after reading the note...(Hopefully it wasn't notice by Jungkook)
Jungkook : I was thinking about something..... Uhm... rather I wanna ask something...
Misa : Sure!! Go ahead...
Jungkook : How about going on 3 dates...?
Misa : Uhm...

Misa's pov :
It was a really hard decision for me... Because I haven't yet forgotten my past trauma... Who could ever say that how he left me...

So, a few months ago, I loved a boy named Yoongi, who I thought loved me too.... Until I saw him making out with another girl when I went to see him in his apartment...
Only because I told him to take things slow?? He cheated??
At that time, I was broken and even promised to myself to never fall in love again....

Though Jungkook wasn't that type if boy to do so but I wasn't sure...
Going on a date... Uhm... Maybe it will help me understand my feelings?? How about giving it a try??

(END OF MISA'S POV)

Misa : Uhm... Okay... But only 3 dates.. Okay?
Jungkook : Wait-what???!? Imma pass out!!! Don't say you agreed to my plan...
Misa : Yes I did..
Jungkook : Omg!! Thank you so much...
Just let me know when you feel comfortable...
Misa : Uhm... Okie...

We reached our hostel and I bid him my farewell and he gave me his cute bunny smile... I chuckled and entered my room...
I saw Jimin sitting on his bed, looking at me...
Misa : I loved the dress.. Thank you so much..
Jimin : I am glad... It was a gift...
Misa : But why tho?
Jimin : Just because... I felt like giving it to you...
Misa : Omg... Wow... Thanks Jiminahhhh...
Jimin : Okay.... So I made the dinner...
If you feel like eating something then it's on the table....
Misa : WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU MR.. PARK?!??? LIKE YOU BEING NICE TO ME.... MHHHMMM WHAT'S WRONG?
*laughter*

Jimin *laughs* : Just because... Uhm... I am happy??
Misa : ahhh I wish you are like this all the time... Just like how you look so cute right now (SHIT - DID I SAID THAT LOUD? DANG IT!!)

Misa : Uhm.. Uhm... Imma go and take a shower bye... (Oof...Why did I said that so loud???)

Jimin *in his head*: Cute... *chuckles*

I took a quick shower and changed into comfortable clothes... I came out of the washroom and ate the food Jimin made...
He made some pancakes...

Misa : Mhmm it's so delicious... I didn't know you can cook so well...
Jimin : Well, thanks...

After eating the dish, I went into the sheets and within no time I fell asleep...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!

SO, I APOLOGIZE IF THERE ARE ANY TYPOS.. CUZ I WROTE THIS PART IN A REAL HURRY AND TYPED SO FAST.. LMAO... I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING...
[REMINDER : YOU ARE WORTH IT AND YOU ARE LOVED]
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇