Jermey Fitzgerald

BEFORE YOU READ HAVE YOU READ THE FIRST BOOK IF NOT PLEASE DO ITS FNAF:old friend.

Mikes POV
I was just laying in bed when Bailey shouted "Mike some ones here for you".
Oh great I thought who is it this time.
I had a lot of people come and see me since the...incident. I was almost done recovering only one more week.
"Hey friend" the voice said.
Then I saw him. it was Jeremy!! I hadn't seen him for years! We were great friends back in high school.
"Hey dude how have you been"i said happily.
"Good and y-" he stopped "I shouldn't ask" he said jokingly.
"Yeah...I'm ok, I'll be out of bed in a few days" I told him.
"Good then could you help me look for a job I need the extra money" he said.
"Yeah sure" I replied.

Jeremy's POV
I haven't seen my old Mike since high school and I had heard my best friend had gotten in some....trouble at work and had to go to the hospital. as the good friend I am I decided to go see him but I had to wait to get some money. So when I got the money I bought a plane ticket and went to see my friend. I was in New York for a litter bit so I could pet sit for my friend but as soon as I was done I was going to see Mike.
I had finally got there and his sister let me. I just smiled and went to see Mike.
"Hey friend" I said.
He got a look of shock on his face, I guess he wasn't suspecting me to come here.
"Hey dude how have you been"he asked.
"Good and y-" that was kinda rude I mean he's not good at all "I shouldn't ask" I said.
After that we talked for a bit it was great to see him. when I left I decided that I was going to sleep in my car that night since I had nowhere else to go. my only friend that lived here is Mike and that would be rude to ask to say so I found a empty parking lot and went to sleep.