ALMOST!

MIKES POV.
When I woke up Jeremy was tending to my wounds we chatted for a bit until I noticed he was doing all of this with one hand. when I asked him about it he said it was all Toy Chica's fault.
He had gotten me all bandaged up when we heard Toy Freddy.
"Aw shit" I said.
Every one in the room looked at me.
"M1k3 y0u 4r3 0k" mangle said.
"Mikey!! Your up" Foxy shouted.
"Yeah I'm fine" I said.
We were all sitting around talking when we heard a knock on the door.
I guess both Chicas were bitches because she knocked me and Jeremy out and she took Jeremy.
When I woke up I was still in kids cove, all alone. I checked my phone,5:54, great. I tried to get up but my ankle hurt so bad. I looked around the room. I found a piece of wood I could use as support trying to walk and the tablet with the camera feed on it. I had to find everyone so I looked through the feed and found were they where, the parts and services room, I saw Jeremy sitting in the corner he had claw marks on him. he was still passed out, at least I hoped that he was passed out. I used the piece of wood to help me stand. I being to use it to help me walk. I was walking to the parts and services when I heard.
"M1k3"
It was mangle.
"What" I asked.
"N33d h3lp" she asked.
"No I'm fine" I said.
"0k" she replied.
I finally was close to parts and services when I heard:
"M-Mike w-where are y-you"
Jeremy!!
"I'M COMING" I shouted.
I walked into parts and services to see Jeremy using the wall to stand.
"JEREMY!! Dude are you ok" I asked.
"N-no l-listen lets j-just g-get out of here" he said.
"A-agreed" I said.
"F-Foxy M-mikes here" Jeremy said.
"Let's get going Mikey, mangle get Jeremy" Foxy said.
"0k f0xy" she said.
Mangle was carrying Jeremy on the roof and foxy was carrying me through the halls.
"Leaving so soon...I THINK NOT" a voice said.
Then me and Foxy were tackled to the ground by Freddy.