TOY

JEREMYS POV.
mangle had just asked foxy if she could let me down he said yes. when I was on the floor I almost cried at what I saw.
I saw Mike laying there alive with a animatronic standing on him. the worst of it all was, he had blood dripping down the side of his face.
Me, foxy, and mangle moved Toy Chica off of Mike.
"M-Mike" I asked.
No response.
I checked his pulse. still going, his heart was still beating, and he was breathing.
I looked to see where the blood was coming from. after a few minutes I found where it was coming from. it was coming from three places an open cut on his face but it was really small, a screw in his broken shoulder, and a screw in his broken ankle.
Then the two Chica's powered on again.
"W-what happened" toy Chica asked.
then they saw Mike.
"No...no...no...no w-we didn't mean to. Is he dead" they both asked.
"No..he's not dead....but he's not ok either" I said.
"Lassies he has a few...screws stuck in him. we are going to need a first aid kit. will one of ye be a dear and take Jeremy there so he don't get hurt" foxy said.
"I will" Toy Chica said.
"Ok" I said.
We were walking down the hall when I felt Toy Chica put her hand on my shoulder.
"Stop" she said.
"W-What" I asked.
"Oh nothing" she replied with a devilish smile, then I felt her hand grab my wrist and she bent it back until:
CRACK!!!
"OWWWW" I screamed.
Then I felt her big hand smack me across the face and make a tiny cut.
I ran until I found the first ad kit, I took it and ran back to kids cove.
"Were is Toy Chica" everyone except Mike asked.
Then they saw my purple wrist and bloody cut on my face.
"Did Chica do that" Old Chica asked.
"Y-yes" I said.
Then my phone rang.
"H-hello" I asked.
"JEREMY WHERE ARE YOU GUYS DO I NEED TO COME IN THERE AND GET YOU GUYS" she asked.
"J-just wait o-ok it's only 3 we can't get out till 6" I said.
"Well there closed today" she told me.
"I-i know there closed to day the doors atomically open at 6 and they don't close till we lock them" I told her.
"Ok...hows Mike" she asked.
I looked at my friend laying there.
"That's a touchy subject right now...ah..i have to go" I said before I hung up.
I took the first aid kit to Mike.
"Ok what do I do first" I said.
I tried to remove the screws but I only could get the one out of his shoulder when he woke up.
"Hey Jack-ass what's up" he said.
"Nothing I'm just trying to get your wounds fixed up" I said as I started to clean his shoulder wound and wrap it.
"Y-yeah,when you were on t-the r-roof with m-mangle w-who were you o-on t-the phone with" he asked though winces of pain.
I could tell cleaning his wounds hurt.
"Your sister so we can get out of here in the morning" I told him.
"I told her not to come inside" I added.
"Ok" he paused and looked around "where's Toy Chica"
"Um..." I paused "well you see-
"Why are you only wrapping my wounds with one hand" he asked
"We were getting the first aid kit when she went mad and broke my wrist" I told him.
"What" he asked with shock.
"Yeah" I said.
"Hey Mike this might hurt just a little I have to pull a screw out of your ankle" I told him.
"O-ok" he said.
I yanked out the screw.
"OWWWW!! WHAT THE HELL I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT WOULD HURT JUST A LITTLE" he screamed.
"Well it was in deeper than I thought than" I replied.
I wrapped up all his wounds an put a band aid on my face.
"Dude what about you" he asked.
"I'm fine" I replied.
Then I heard in a voice I never wanted to hear again.
"Jeremy come out, or WE WILL COME IN" Toy Freddy said.