He wants you dead

JEREMYS POV
We just walked in the door of Mikes house when.
PUNCH!!
It was Mikes sister, Bailey, she punched Mike in the stomach.
"WHAT THE HELL BALIEY" Mike screamed.
"YOU IDIOTS ARE YOU TRYING TO DIE, LIKE SERIOUSLY FREDDY PIZZA" She shouted.
Oh yeah.
"YOU GUYS GAVE ME AND MACY A HEART ATTACK" she said even louder.
"AND THE WORST THING IS MACY LEFT FOR A WEEK LONG BUSINESS TRIP TODAY" Baliey screamed.
"I'm sorry Baliey and I will call Macy and tell her we are ok" Mike said.
"Wait "we" don't you mean "you" she asked.
"No me and Jeremy both got this job" Mike said.
SLAP
"YOU FUCKING IDOIT JERMEY" she screamed.
"I know" I said. I was walking out of the house when Mike grabbed my arm.
"Dude just stay here we all know you have nowhere else to go" he said.
It was true.
"Ok" I said.
I went inside and fell on to the couch and fell asleep.

MIKES POV.
I felt bad for Jeremy. he had nowhere to stay, has a high risk of dieing at his new job and not to mention got me stuck in the job too. I'm not blaming Jeremy for any of this I mean I should have stayed up with him to find a job and I should have reminded him where I used to work. when my sister yelled at him, he started to leave but I caught him right before he could and told him he could stay here. he plopped down on the couch and fell asleep. then I went to my room and called Macy. after all that I fell asleep.
I heard my alarm go off.
So I went to wake up Jeremy but he had made a pot of coffee and was a wake.
"Hey" I said.
"Hi" he replied.
"Ready for work" i asked.
"Sure, but to night we check the cameras" he told me.
"Got it" I said.
We got dressed and headed for work.
20 minutes later we arrived. Mr.Elprup
Greeted us and said we now had a Freddy mask that we can use and he put a second one in there just in case.
We got to our office and sat down. we heard the chime of the clock. time to fucking work. I checked the cameras with Jeremy.
"M-M-Mike the old fox is moving" Jeremy said.
"What" I asked.
Then I saw it foxy was running towards our room. he only ever did that to protect me. had he changed? Then he was in our room.
"AHHHHHHH" Jeremy screamed.
"Relax Foxy won't hurt you" I told him.
"Wh-what" he asked.
"Foxy is the reason I'm alive. at my old
Job the reason I got hurt was Freddy and Bon-bon. foxy saw it all and saved me" I reassured him.
"Oh ok" he said reluctantly.
"It be true matey" Foxy stopped "but I have some terrible to tell ye" he said with his pirate accent.
"What" i asked.
"It's Freddy.....he has gone mad and...." foxy said sadly.
"He what foxy" I asked.
No answer.
"HE WHAT" I asked again.
"He wants you dead" he said as if he was overwhelmed by sadness.