Jobs

MIKES POV.
The day after Jeremy came I went to the doctors and they said I was out of bed rest.
"YESSSS!!" I shouted as me, Macy, and Jeremy walked out of the doctors.
"well you seem happy Mike" Macy said.
"Yeah Mike why are you so happy??" Jeremy asked.
"Well first of all I can finally move,I can also get a job again, and Jeremy I can help you get a job too"i told them.
"Mike you don't have to get a job"Macy said to me.
"And you don't have to help me find a job either" Jeremy said.
"Well I want to" I replied
"Ok well let's get home you two"Macy said to us.
When we finally got home me and Jeremy didn't waste time we started looking for jobs. there wasn't a thing that interested us.
"UHHHHH I'm so tired" I said later that night.
"Well Mike than go to bed and I will stay and look for a job I mean I have nowhere else to be" Jeremy replied.
"Ok well have fun" I said as I went to bed.
JEREMYS POV.
I told Mike to go to bed while I look for a job. he finally agreed and left.
"Ok let's see" I said looking through the papers.
Finally I had found something a job at Freddys fazbears diner. wait what was the place that Mike worked at? I can't remember but all I had to do was make sure the animatronics were fine seems easy. Macy walked in.
"Hey Jeremy um where's Mike?" She asked.
"In bed I guess it's best if I leave by" I said.
"No no it's fine you can stay here to night. you can sleep here on the couch " she told me.
"Thanks" I said. I set an alarm on my phone and went to sleep.