Night 1

We sat in the office. we listen to the phone guy talk for a minute when he said something about not having any doors.
"WHAT NO FUCKING DOORS" I screamed.
"It will be ok Mike" Jeremy reassured me.
we listen a while longer than the phone guy said we have unlimited power expect our flashlight.
"Ok this isn't bad" I said.
"I know see its a different place we and everything is different" he said with a happy tone.
"No it isn't.....nothings different it starts out slow but gets worse" I told him seriously.

FOXYS POV
I saw someone run in to the pizzeria.I only could see him through the crack of the door. me and the others were in there together. we had been replaced. my replacement was a girl fox named mangle, Freddy fazfuckers replacement didn't look as bad as him, Bonnie's replacement looks like a girl, and chica's replacement looked better then she ever did. I saw the person run up to the manager, poor fool he was probably applying for the night shift,i almost felt bad for him.s
"Don't do it" I heard with my old ear.
Then I heard it.
" Jeremy it's not your fault you got a job here you just didn't remember but your my best friend and I can't just let you die" the voice said.
Two people to be killed great. but then I saw it.....it was Mike. what is wrong with this kid he comes back to work here again. well he had some one else with him said he was his best friend and was trying to protect him. them idiots.
I guess the others new what I had seen because Freddy had a stupid look on his face.
"Has little Mike come back for more pain" he said with a grin.
"N-no to pr-protect his friend" I said shyly.
I need to learn to shut my fucking mouth now he knows about Jeremy and Mike.
"Oh well that must be his best friend ever to do that for him" he paused "and Mike is your best friend to so if get rid of Mike we would ruin two life's" Freddy finished.
MIKES POV.
It must have been around 2 am when I noticed the back room. there I saw them Freddy FAZFUCKER, Bon Bon, chica the chicken ducky thingy, and my old friend foxy.
"Fuck" I said.
"W-what" Jeremy asked.
"The old animatronics are here to" I said with no cheer in my voice.
"W-well m-maybe they are d-disabled" he told me.
Just then Freddy gave me the "I'm watching you" fingers.
"No t-there on" I said.
All I can say is nothing really happened the rest of the first night.
When the clock chimed me and Jeremy ran like hell as I flipped every thing off.