MIKES...DEAD?

JEREMYS POV.
"MIKE" I screamed.
The line on the monitor slowly started to go to a flat line. Then doll started coming.
"M-Mike" she said slowly coming down the hall.
Then she looked in the room and at the monitor.
"M-MIKEY, NO Y-YOU CANT GO" she shouted running in the room.
MIKES POV. (things get interesting)
I was slowly waking up. I looked around I saw everyone. then I some how floated up.
"W-what" I asked.
I looked around, the room looked the same.
"MIKE" I heard Jeremy scream.
I also heard a small beeping noise.
"Jeremy" I asked.
No response although it did look like he was crying and was about to start with the tears again.
"M-Mike" I heard faintly.
The voice sounded sweet and soothing. Then I saw her, It was doll!
she looked into the room.
"DOL-
She screamed.
"M-MIKEY, NO YOU CANT GO" she shouted.
"I'm here and not going anywhere" I said.
She didn't hear me.
She ran up to something that was below me.
I looked down. It was me! I was hooked up to a heart monitor, but the heart monitor was......flat lining!
"No, no I can't die, I just can't" I said to myself.
"M-Mikey, I never thought the first time I would see you in a few years w-would be l-like this" doll said with tears in her eyes.
I floated down to her
"Me either, doll, I always thought that it would be a few months from now somewhere beautiful" I said thinking of all that I had planned.
She took off my hat. then she rubbed my head.
"Yep there still there" she said.
I took of my hat and touched my head.
Then even if they couldn't feel me I hugged her and Macy, who had just ran up to my bed.
I put my hands in my pockets as I was floating around. I found a note in my right pocket.
"Love you Mike, you are the best brother ever~Bailey" I had forgotten all about the note my sister had given me.
"I loved you to, sis" I told myself as a tear ran down my face.
I looked at everyone, they were all crying. Bailey and Jeremy were hugging and doll and Macy were at the sides of my bed.
"I just wish you could have one more chance" I heard doll say.
I looked down I saw her hugging my body. then I saw a black figure of a girl in front of me.
"W-what w-who are you" I asked.
It said nothing. then it went dark and I started falling. before I hit what ever it was, I heard:
"One last chance Mike, one last chance or if you break again, you stay broken my friend"
JEREMYS POV.
When doll got in the room she ran right beside Mikes bed. My heart cracked a little at the site of my friend dieing.
"J-Jeremy" Bailey said looking me in the eyes as tears poured down her face.
"Y-Yes" I said looking at her.
"I'm sorry" she said as she hugged me.
I hugged her back.
"M-Mikey, I never thought the first time I would see you in a few years w-would be l-like this" doll said.
After that Macy ran up to Mikes other bedside. doll took off Mikes hat.
"Yep there still there" she said really quietly.
"I just wish you could have one more chance" doll said hugging Mikes body tears pouring down her face.
Macy got up.
"Come on doll we need to leave" she said going over to doll.
"O-ok, just one more hug" she asked.
Macy nodded. then doll picked up Mikes head and hugged it then left.
"I'm going to go with them ok y-you take your t-time j-Jeremy" Bailey said.
i said nothing, I just stood there.
"M-Mike I'm sorry that I-I got you k-killed, j-just k-know you were m-my b-best f-f-f-friend" I told Mikes lifeless body.
Then I heard:
"One last chance"
"What" I asked.
Then the heart monitor started going again. I walked up to the bed.
"M-Mike" I asked.