Screwed

MIKES POV.
It was just me Foxy and the two Chica's.
"MIKE TELL MANGLE TO LET ME DOWN THERE SO I CAN HELP YOU" Jeremy screamed.
"No y-you jack-ass" I replied.
Right then Toy Chica started up.

JEREMYS POV.
Crap. why won't he let me help him.
He's going to get him self killed.
I looked at my phone, 2 am,crap. I don't even think they are open today I mean it is Saturday.
I looked through all the contacts in my phone and thought who I should text first telling them I'm going them "hey I'm going to die". as I was looking I found Bailey's contact, I forgot she gave me that before I left. I had the number so I called it.
"Hello" Baliey said though the phone sounding very worried.
"BALIEY, THANK GOD YOU ANSWERED, ITS ME JEREMY PLEASE GET HERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN" I yelled.
"Jeremy? Where's Mike and are you guys ok" she asked.
"Mikes in trouble and we need help, just get here please" I said.
"Ok I will Jeremy you guys will be ok" she said.
I was about to say "ok" when I heard
SNAP!!!
Then I heard Mike cry out in pain.
"JUST GET HERE" I screamed and hung up.
MIKES POV.
Toy Chica had just powered on when Old Chica turned on.
"Shit" I said to foxy.
Then I heard Jeremy talking to someone. he might have his phone and is probably calling one of his friends for help.
Then Toy Chica came up behind me while I was distracted.
BAM!!!
She hit me straight in between my shoulder blades. I looked over to see foxy holding off old Chica.
I tried to get up but as soon as I did
SLAP!!!
I got slapped across the face. then I felt something on my face.....blood?
Had she had a lose bolt? As I was wondering about the blood on my cheek I was grabbed by the ankle and then:
SNAP!!!
I fell to the floor on to my broken ankle and cried out in pain.
i looked into Chica's eyes and screamed:
"FUCK YOU FREDDY FUCKHEAD".
Then Chica grabbed my already broken arm and started to twist it. as long as Freddy was in control their was no use on fighting them back.
Then I felt her leave me alone for a minute. was she done? Is it over? Nope. she then jumped on to my shoulder.
CRACK!!!
She cracked my shoulder bone. then she powered off. Both Chica's did.
"Mikey ye all right" Foxy asked.
I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything. because right before Toy Chica powered off she was stepping on my stomach and froze there.
"MIKEY HOLD ON MATEY I'LL HELP YE" foxy shouted.
"M1k3 c4n 1 l3t J3r3my d0wn n0w" mangle asked.
"Yes you can mangle, Mikey really can't talk right now" foxy said.
Last thing I saw before I blacked out was all three getting Toy Chica off of me.