MIKE: part 1

Freddy just had knocked me out of foxy's arms.
"You leaving so soon" he asked me.
"MANGLE GET JEREMY OUT OF HERE" I screamed.
"NO MIKE IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU DIE HERE" he shouted.
"Well, well, it's little Mikey trying to be a hero again now isn't it. I'm surprised I haven't killed you yet" Freddy said with a stupid smile on his face.
"What do you want with me. I mean I haven't done anything to you" I said.
"It's not that I want to kill you, its that me and the....puppet had this deal, I kill you then I become the new master of all the animatronics. You know when Toy Chica tried to kill you the first time and Jeremy to, well that was the puppet and when Chica knocked you and your friend out, the puppet was controlling her" he paused "it also not just about POWER it's also for vengeance! You know foxy, the one who caused "The Bite" and who made you lose parts of your memory, well he took away my freedom, everyone's freedom so I'm taking away his friends, that mean so much to him since he took away what meant so much to me" Freddy said.
"Hey Freddy nice speech but I can't die I have a family that needs me back home, heck honestly I have a friend that needs me to. Foxy might have accidentally bit me but that doesn't mean you need to ruin his life by killing people right" I said.
"I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FUCKING FAMILY BUT I NEED WHATS MINE, MY FREEDOM" he Said.
"YOU JACK ASS" I screamed.
"I'm really not sorry Mike" he said.
After that he cornered me raised his big hand with claw and:
SLASH!!!
He had made three huge gashes in my chest.
Then everything went dark.