DOLL

Me and bailey were just sitting in the ER waiting when Macy came in.
"Macy where have you been I called you like at 8 in the flipping morning it's like 10:30 pm" Bailey asked.
"I know I'm so sorry, I was stuck at the office for like hours they wouldn't let me leave. I really wanted to come sooner I just couldn't" she replied sadly.
"It's ok" Bailey said.
"Is Mike ok. where is he and anyway why are we here" Macy asked.
"Macy I didn't have time to tell you this because I wanted you to get here as fast as you could but...-
I cut her off.
"I will tell her Bailey" I said.
"O-ok" Bailey replied.
"Mike is the reason we are here...he's Dieing" I told Macy.
"no...w-why is m-Mike d-dieing, he can't be no, no, no, no n-not again" Macy said.
"Again?" I asked.
"It's a long story Jeremy" Bailey said.
"Jeremy how did this happen" Macy asked.
"Work" I said quietly.
After minutes of explaining this all to Macy we were finally done.
"I-I w-will b-be right b-back" I said running into the hall ways.
I sat down on the floor and pulled out my phone. I was looking through my contacts to see who I was going to call to pick me up, when Mike was out of the hospital, of course. then I saw it, it was dolls contact. doll was Mikes old friend back in high school and he kinda had a crush on her so why not call her up. I mean I know Mike still has her number and all but he probably didn't talk to her that often I mean we are all 18 teen now, it's been a few years. I called her.
"Hello" she said.
"Yes hi is this doll" I asked.
"Y-yes who is this may I ask" she replied.
"It's J-Jeremy, Jeremy F-Fitzgerald" I told her.
" JEREMY!! how are you?" She asked.
"G-good...hey y-you remember M-Mike right? M-Mike Schmidt" I asked.
"Y-yes how is h-he?" She wondered.
"He's not doing t-to good. we b-both g-got into s-some trouble at w-work and, well I got the good end of it I-I guess. The p-point is we are at the h-hospital and I-it's n-not looking good f-for M-Mike" I told her almost crying.
Thinking of my best friend dead makes me want to cry.
"W-where are you t-two" she asked.
I told her.
"Damit ,that's kinda far, you two are idiots, I will be there soon" she said before hanging up.
I kept on thinking about my buddy in the hallway after that call.
"Damit it's all my fault" I kept on whispering to myself, as I was in tears.
"Jeremy" a voice asked.
"Yes" I replied.
Then Bailey walked in.
She came and sat beside me.
"It not your fault" she said as she wiped the tears off my face.
"But it is" I responded.
She got in front of me and looked me in the eyes.
"It's not" she said.
"It is, this is all my fault" I said trying to put my head down on my knees.
She wrapped her arms around me, then I put my head up and tried to hug her back, but before I could she looked at me and put her lips on mine.