FOXY

That whole night I was sitting in the repair room, watching Freddy. what were his plans, what was he going to do. he was talking to bonnie and chica.At one point I could here some things that they were saying.
"What guard should we kill first and what night" Freddy asked.
"I'm not doing anything Freddy I'm done" Chica said.
That's all I could hear. then it was six, both of the guards ran and of course, Mike, was running with his middle fingers up.
-time skip-
A few hours later I heard the sound if noisey children. I looked around. I saw my replacement wandering around, then i saw kids tarring her up. poor thing. She saw me. she looked at me and gave me a sad smile.
"Poor lass" I whispered.
"Poor lass" Freddy said In a mocking tone.
"Shut up why don't ye" I said.
"Your voice is so annoying, seriously what is up with that pirate accent" he said.
I didn't respond. its the way I was programmed.
"Foxy I asked you a question" he said.
No answer from me.
"FOXY YOU FUCKING IDOIT WHEN I ASK A FUCKING QUESTION YOU RESPOND" he yelled.
"I don't have to respond to a Bitching bear like Ye if I don't fell like it" I replied.
"YOU LITT-" he stopped.
"IM JUST GOING TO HAVE TO KILL MIKE NOW WILL I, YES THEN YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO LIVE FOR RIGHT" He said.
No answer from me, again.
"YES THATS WHAT I WILL DO KILL HIM, ON THE THIRD NIGHT HES HERE" He yelled at me with a devilish smile.
I really hated that fucking bear.