Fallout Lore: Ch.2 - Super Mutants & Nightkin

Doctor was finishing up his work and reviewing the latest operations from his operators, it seems Reunion almost have the upper hand, but they managed to pull through.

"Doctor!" He turns his head and spot both Liskarm and Franka at his doorsteps, they walk into his office and greet him.

"Is there something wrong you two?" He asks them

"Nope! But Amiya told us about this rather interesting show you, Amiya, and Ms. Kal'tsit watch yesterday." Franka giving him a cheeky smile

"We were wondering if you would allow us to watch it with you?" Liskarm ignores Franka's tapping on her right cheek.

"Sure. I just got done with my work anyways." He shrugs before turning on his monitor, he uploaded all the files from the mysterious object to his computer, since he doesn't want to replace his own monitor. So far nothing seems out of the ordinary.

Franka and Liskarm sat next to him on either side, though Franka was a bit to close to Doctor, while Liskarm showing small amount of jealously...

When the annihilated civilization, the survivors lost their loved ones, their homes, and their worldly goods. They endured a daily search for food, water and medicine, but they also had to seek out their lost identities. People have always defined themselves by the work they do, the place they live, the things they own. In the Great War it wasn't just buildings that were destroyed – entire cultures were erased from history. In the brutal years that followed, the survivors had to define themselves again, find meaning in their existence, or face a metaphorical loss of their humanity. But a much more literal threat to their humanity was already in place, waiting quietly beneath the desert for someone to stumble across it. Someone did, nearly a century after the war, and that threat came closer to extinguishing humanity than all the bombs and guns of the old wars.

"I pity those folks, losing their culture from the bombs must take a toll onto some people." Liskarm said

A single neutron passing through a strand of DNA can cause a cancerous tumor, but a lifetime of exposure to unprecedented amounts of atomic fallout will have wildly unpredictable results

A single neutron passing through a strand of DNA can cause a cancerous tumor, but a lifetime of exposure to unprecedented amounts of atomic fallout will have wildly unpredictable results. After a few generations of passing on this defective DNA a species will begin to mutate. That explains many of the strange beasts running around the wasteland. But not all of them.

"Mutated animals is roaming around? I don't want to imagine or seeing one." Franka doesn't want to see mutated animals popping up in the screen.

"It's like if all of Terra's feline races was turned into mutated versions of themselves, would they still have their sanity even if they changed?" Doctor added, but received no response from either of the two.

There's a different strain of mutant out there. They're shaped like men, but... bigger. Some of them are more dangerous than deathclaws, stronger than a man in power armor. They call themselves "" and they're not the result of random contact with radiation, but rather a deliberate act of genetic tampering.