Fallout Lore: Ch 5 - Enclave

After taking a break from watching Fallout Lore, Doctor was eating a sub sandwich he got from the mess hall. The Wasteland experience he watched was both interesting and intrigued him and he at least took notes in hopes on never experimenting on nuclear atomic warheads for alternative energy source.

Once he was done with his sandwich as he toss the plastic wrapper into his trash bin, he went back to his computer to continue his work, he types down whatever he was doing and wondered where was his assigned assistant was?

"Doctor? Are you in here?" Jessica slowly pokes her head outside the door to look inside and saw the person she's looking for.

"Oh Jessica? Do you need something from me?" Doctor said to Jessica.

Jessica calmly heads inside his room and sat down in front of him, she heard from both her superiors Franka and Liskarm went to Doctor's room and watch this video called Fallout Lore. It apparently shows a world completely different from their own and humanity almost went extinct because of corrupted governments of that world.

"Um... I heard from both Franka and Liskarm that they came to you and watch a video Fallout Lore." Jessica replied in a low tone voice.

Doctor raise an eyebrow and quickly realized what Jessica is trying to say.

"You want to watch them with me right?" He asked her, Jessica nodded back and was thankful for his understanding.

"Well, I was about click onto the next one anyway, come here and bring that chair with you and sit next to me." He motions her to come over to him, Jessica blushes a bit before did as he asked her to.

Just when he was about to click play, his door opens again and thus low and behold Franka and Liskarm is here once again.

"Oh? It seems our shy girl wants to watch along with the Doctor, huh Liskarm?" Franka tease Liskarm but felt static in her body.

"Enough Franka!" Liskarm tries to ignore the blush on her face, she was a bit lonely without the Doctor's company in the last few days and thought to herself on visiting his office again, she remembers about the Super Mutants and hopes she'll never come across them in their world.

Franka grins but didn't push it further, she already got what she came for. So she took Liskarm's right arm and pulls her into the room, she got the two nearby chairs and sat alongside Doctor and Jessica.

Liskarm sat beside Doctor, Franka was behind him, and Jessica was on his right. Three members of Blacksteel Worldwide and one member of Rhodes Island, it seems it's going to be the common trend in the foreseeable future.

Doctor sighs before he finally click play on his monitor, the girls look on and curious what they are about to see.

As far as anyone knows, this wasteland is the best damned wasteland in the world. When America and China went head-to-head two hundred years ago, both sides launched everything they had and most people assume that China was blasted back to the Stone Age. The only way to know for sure is to jump in a boat and paddle across the ocean so folks just assume that China, Europe, Canada and the rest of the world got hit at least as bad as America did. People look out at this land and some of them just know in their hearts that it's the garden spot of the whole world. Maybe that's why we can't go more than few decades without someone trying to take over the place.

"War. Just how much bloodshed these people are willing to get if they come out victories?" Liskarm didn't understand why war is such common knowledge in that world.

"Maybe the people fighting didn't think there are any other options besides war, but from what I understand it seems pointless and draining their resources further from all this fight." Franka shrugs her shoulders and thought the people of the Pre-War era are idiots.