Fallout Lore: Ch 8 - Mr. House's New Vegas

"Hey Closure, have you taken notes on certain things of interests in the logs?" Kal'tsit said as she looks over to the Sarkaz vampire.

"Yep. The FEV, Vault-Tec, BoS, Enclave, NCR, and Caesar's Legion. I've gather the information as I can from the logs, but it seems some of them is still encrypted and its going to take awhile until I can see what else I can gather from it." Closure replied.

"Good. We need to any types of information, data, logs, and schematics we can find and learn how to make our own. We may not have the technologies they have in their world, but we can adapt." Kal'tsit asked as she and the rest of the researchers took notes.

The Doctor wrote down his notes of the possibilities of power armor, laser weapons, and security robots. Rhodes Island might have the tools and technology that can recreate the power armors like the T-45d and T-51b.

The problem is the highly advanced armors that were made by the Enclave. They still don't know how did the Enclave build the black coated armors, the tesla coils, and Vertibirds. But if there's a will, there's a way. It's going to take time.

Then comes with the fancy laser weapons. Rhodes Island has been using Originium Arts and Originium bullets as primary weapons, hell it's been used pretty much everything around Terra. With the aid of the Originite Prime, as those were rare and hard to find, it also helps powered up Rhodes Island fleet.

So if they can somehow find a way to thinker how to make laser weapons as shown in the logs, Rhodes Island has a new arsenals in their department. He's pretty sure the engineers and weapon researchers could do it easily.

They don't make 'em like they used to. Of course, they don't make much of anything anymore, but back before the war they built most things to last. Just about all of the robots puttering around the wasteland were constructed back in the twenty first century, and the amazing thing is, they're still functional after two hundred years.

"I wonder what is powering the robots, even after two hundred years after the bombs

"I wonder what is powering the robots, even after two hundred years after the bombs." Closure look at the screen where a wastelander and his/her robot companion beside them.

"Whatever powering them, we need to learn what their core functions, and how to replicate our own version." Kal'tsit took notes of the robot on screen.

"Maria, Don't get any ideas on trying to make your own robot, young lady! I don't want to clean up the mess, or that incident where you stayed up all night playing with your friends." Whislash raise a finger at her young niece.

"But Zofia~ I want to make my own robot!" Blemishine pouts her lips and tries to get her aunt to reconsider, but was denied yet again, causing her ears slump down in disappointment.

Margaret Nearl shook her head but smiles at seeing her two family members having fun, it warms her heart knowing she isn't alone out here. But she still wonders about her uncle back in Kazimierz, she hopes he's doing alright...