Fallout Lore: Ch 12 - Caesar's Legates

Walk the wasteland long enough and anyone will gather a few scars. Gecko bites, laser burns, scorpion stings. The little scars make for a nice talk at parties, but some scars are so deep, so big that they end up defining a person for the rest of their lives. You see a man burned head-to-toe and he keeps on walking, or someone with their face torn off who refuses to lie down - That's a person who has more important things to do than tell you their story over a bottle of nuka cola.

When Caesar and his Legion came upon the Hoover Dam in 2277, he knew that it was his destiny to march his army across the Colorado river just as the first Caesar had crossed another river two thousands years before. Unlike the original Caesar, this new Caesar found himself facing a foe that would not yield at the mere sight of an approaching army. The New California Republic was just as determined to hold that dam as the Legion was to take it.

"I still questioned why would Caesar needs Hoover Dam for, is it part of his conquest, or a tool to power electricity that powered up Vegas?" Fang asked as it does felt strange for Caesar trying to claim the dam

"I think its sorta both honestly. Caesar sees the NCR as worthy foes and threats in his conquest, the Legion may have the numbers, but not the firearms, weapons, and armors that the NCR has. The Legion has adapted to use modern firearms, but is strictly rare and only access to highly ranking Legion members." Dobermann responded to her student's question.

"Plus the NCR also has the numbers, medical supplies, and better technology in their disposal. Two armies facing each other to death, how unoriginal." W sighed and lean back in her seat.

"In my eyes, I don't think Nevada is safe under either factions control. House clearly shows he favors his city more than the outside world, NCR wants annex Nevada into their control, whether the people like it or not, and we all know what the Legion wants with the region." Nearl explains as regardless that the NCR were the best outcome in the future of Nevada, she doesn't like the corruption, greed, and dark road the NCR is heading into.

"What about the Brotherhood of Steel? Do you think they also want to take control over Nevada as well?" Plume asked as she think the Mojave Chapter of the Brotherhood, could be a possible faction to take over the region.

"The West Coast Brotherhood of Steel are isolationist. They collect technology for their own purposes, and if they find any advanced technology, they would immediately destroy or collect to prevent the second coming of Armageddon." Kal'tsit answered that one, as her opinion towards the West Coast BoS hadn't changed in the slightest.

"While the East Coast Brotherhood under Elder Lyons' control, he allows outsiders to join into their ranks and expand his forces, though with the absence of the Outcasts as a whole. The Outcast aims to complete their original goals and dream to march back to the Lost Hills, with technology they recovered during their expedition." Doctor replied his thoughts and give a quick nod at the East Coast BoS.